Focus Fanatics Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

**Nominations for October ROTM-AFTERMARKET HOODS**

8K views 87 replies 48 participants last post by  Chick 
#1 ·
This month are taking nominations for:

AFTERMARKET HOODS

If you have a aftermarket hood on your Focus then you can be nominated for ROTM.

Like always you can nominate yourself but make sure you post a picture up of your car with your nomination.

Please state if you are nominating a member with 'I am nominating ______' and please don't post in here multiple times the member you have already nominated. It makes it hard to try to keep track on how many nominations that person gets.

Remember 50 posts required!

PAST WINNERS LIST

ROTM FAQ'S & RULES

NOMINATIONS END SEPTEMBER 25!

#74 ·
Please if you are nominating yourself please state so. If you are nominating someone else please say that you are. I've looked through here and saw that some people aren't even saying that they are nominating anyone so I don't know whether to count it or not.

3 more days left to nominate!

#77 ·
I edited them for you. Just for reference if you want to post pics up just add the img & /img tags at the ends of the link (with [ ] in front and behind them) instead of URL tags.

Also once again Vampire cannot be nominated. Read first post again:

50 posts required
[:)]

#81 ·
i am going to nominate CKA
why she's put a lot of hard work into candy, lets see if i have a pic fron HIN chicago.

its not the greates pic but she has a ram air hood with a black stripe down the center
i hope she posts up wit hbetter ones as i am a shitty photogapher

#88 ·
Nominations are now closed. The following need to update their galleries. Please include a good shot of your hood since that is the theme of this month's ROTM[;)]

02AllBlackSVT
tparker
Rudel
CKA
03cdfsvt

Voting will start OCTOBER 1st.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.