Focus Fanatics Forum banner

Nassau Coliseum June 2nd, 2007 AutoCross

2K views 27 replies 5 participants last post by  01BlueZX3 
#1 ·
BMW CCA New York Chapter is having an autocross event at Nassau Coliseum on June 2nd. Registration fee is $40 for non members. I dunno if they will have loaner helmets but I'm pretty sure they should. I'm def going either to watch or to run. So if anyone else is interested, we should all go and have some fun. I'm sure Kevin is going. Oh and thank Kevin for finding this event also. Here's the website...[driving]
http://www.nybmwcca.org/autox_rules.php

#19 ·
doesnt sound like a half bad idea frank.....cept i have no clue about body parts....yea tommy, it's 2 jobs, salsasalsa in the day and target overnights.....needs to makes the mooolah....depending on how incredibly tired i am, i might still go, just cause i really really really want to, i'll let ya know....PM me your number i'll call you in the morning

#20 ·
Yeah, I don't even know if I'm going. 2 of my friends were supposed to go but now one of em' has to work and the other I dunno. Besides it might rain tomorrow and I gotta do an oil change on my car. Maybe I will still go. I will see how the weather is tomorrow. I will PM you my #.

#23 ·
Hey Harry, sorry I just got your message on my phone. No I didn't go, Kevin didn't call me and I got another trouble with my car so I been trying to fix that all morning. Goddamn it, it's [:)][:)][:)][:)][:)][:)] one thing after another with my car. wtf. This sux.

#26 ·
Friggin, there's this plastic tubing where the lower radiator hose connects on one end, and two heater core hoses connects on the other. The black plastick tubing is on the radiator mount, find out last night, there was a small crack on the stupid plastic tubing. So today, I went to go fix it, completely forgot the cooling system is pressurized, loosened one of hoses, splash!, friggin anti freeze all over the engine bay and on me. [:)][:)][:)][:)]. I epoxyed it for now just so the [:)][:)][:)][:)][:)][:)] coolant doesn't go flying all over the engine bay while I'm driving. I don't even know wtf the part is called 'cause I tried looking it up online and got nowhere. You gotta give to Ford with there [:)][:)][:)][:)][:)][:)] plastic the whole car engineering. And I'm getting aggravated with my stupid exhaust leak somewhere. It sux, I love the car but all these stupid little problems arise. Ugh. Ight I'm done venting. Hey Kevin, hope your leak doesn't turn out to be an aggravation like mine. It's good thing we didn't go to the auto x though, it's too friggin hot!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.