Focus Fanatics Forum banner

Michigan people

12M views 125K replies 538 participants last post by  Chas 
#1 ·
lookin for those who live in the Michigan area

#124,421 ·
No bitch you finish that thing now

Sent from my iPhone using FF Mobile
Car isn't going anywhere. Just kinda over doing the turbo aspect of it and get back to enjoying driving it. Plus a motorcycle rebuild has taken over the priority list

Reactions: egman2005
#124,423 ·
Bought a car for the wifey, back into the Ford game. 2014 red explorer limited. Big ole bus.

I love driving my wife's explorer, so nice

Also for those who don't know, I sold my ST and now have a Fusion Energi. I'm up to 88mpgs combined and around 700 miles to 1 tank of gas lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#124,424 ·
Joined the Fiesta ST club! Holy hell I love this thing. Lots of work done to it already too. Gti is going to be for sale soon if anyone is interested

#124,428 ·
I heard they are discontinuing the fiesta in the US. That was short lived :(
With current sales, can you blame them? The new car seems to have more features than the old one which would make it even harder to sell here at the price needed to move any volume. So basically you either make money per unit and not sell enough to justify the fixed costs, or you move the volume to nearly cover the fixed costs but then lose money per unit.

People in the US market just won't pay for cars in this segment (who still makes a B-car?)

#124,429 ·
It makes complete sense why they are discontinuing. It just seems like yesterday we were on here anticipating the arrival of the original fiesta and then the fiesta ST and now they're coming to an end.

#124,431 ·
I heard they are discontinuing the fiesta in the US. That was short lived :(
Sucks to hear but makes sense I guess. It's not as rare as my svt but I'm glad I have something else that's now going to be a "limited edition" sort of

Al, how does the escape run on the 1.6 engine? I considered that before we went with explorer.
To me it was a dog but the gas mileage was nice. I had one for a week once and my sister had a 2 yr lease on one. I didn't like how they made the Explorer fwd. That's personal preference though. I had an 03 Explorer and I loved that thing despite the garbage trans it had

#124,432 ·
Yeah, the explorer is 3.5L and it's really not as beefy as I thought it would be. It's a great ride though, for sure.

I really thought I'd want to get a bigger car for myself at this point, but, I love the sonic. I can't believe the 1.0L fiesta is only rated for 41 highway. the avg for fiesta is 35 and I average 33 in the sonic and I am sure sonic is way more peppy.

I'll probably keep sonic for a long time, the mileage is nice for my commute. I have a 32 mile commute, about 35ish minutes both ways

#124,433 · (Edited)
Al, how does the escape run on the 1.6 engine? I considered that before we went with explorer.
It's not bad. Not going to drag race, but its fairly quick when on boost. I've been pretty happy with it. It' basically a tall Mk3 Focus

#124,439 ·
I would go edge over escape.

Sent from my iPhone using FF Mobile
I looked but couldn't find an Edge at the right price. I like the look of the Edge better, but like the Escape's dash and drivers space.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.