Focus Fanatics Forum banner

Has anyone been able to contact Russ at DGRSuspension.com?

14K views 60 replies 30 participants last post by  iminhell 
#1 ·
If anyone has please let me know and tell me how to get a hold of Russ at DGR Suspension. Im out a lot of money. He wont respond on here. on either of his email addresses and his Facebook disappeared. Anyone know his phone number?

#18 ·
He said they were back ordered and he would have them in a week. I called him a week later and they were still backordered. Called a week and half later and he said he would have them in stock in a couple of days. When he got them he said he would ship them. I waited a week and called, emailed, posted on Facebook.....nothing.

When he 1st appeared on FF, I was talking to him about an aluminum radiator for the DURATEC. I'm glad I didn't give him any money to develop one.

#8 ·
ok enough with russell [:)][:)][:)][:)][:)], im making this public, when you get your money back if you still want dgr coilovers go to alibaba dot com and search dgr coilovers, if you buy 1 set only, it will run you like 800 shipped from taiwan, if you organize a groupbuy the price goes as low as 600 or 650 for each kit if you order like 5, very fair price, i knew his business was prone to this

#9 ·
you know whats funny? russell says he is the only one who can sell in north america (he included mexico at a time), then i guess he noticed he didnt speak spanish, taiwan people will sell to anyone even 1 setup (MOQ in alibaba is not really 5)

#10 ·
I would volunteer to go by his shop, but I just don't have the time this week. Although I never ordered anything from him, he never responded to my email back in June or July about doing a lot of work on my car, like a hefty sum of money would have been coming his way.

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk

#11 ·
I'm glad I didnt have any problems... Got my coilovers a week after I paid for them. But I agree that since then, all hell has broken loose.

BTW... someone wanna buy my coilovers? They have 5 miles on them.

#12 ·
When I finaly got my coilovers thay came from taiwan and the cost was 600$ I was like OMG he makeing bank on us

#13 ·
I got screwed real bad. Swears he had the camber plates in stock then said they failed some BS quality control he was so considerate to run. never informed me about this supposed delay ..... swore he had them on hand again last week. said they would be here thursday. of course they never showed up.

#14 ·
wait what? what happened? is the russ from DGR suspension or whatever it was? i was just about to get some stuff from them and they dissapeared from the site here. is there a thread with the whole story floating around somewhere? sorry but my search-fu is weak today.

#19 ·
^^I'm glad You didn't, either. Sorry to hear about everyone getting burned by Russ. Just thought Y'all would want to know, DGR is no longer a Vendor here, because of all this. Not sure what all can be done to help those who were previously burned, but it wont happen again, at least through FF.

#25 ·
After some digging I've found a couple different things

BBB Page

Form manta.com....

D G R USA LLC
431 Ashton Ln
Abingdon, MD 21009-3200

Located in a Home development...

And from Google Maps....

dgr USA LLC
Silver Spruce Terrace, Kingsville, MD 21087
(410) 569-3407

Located in a Home development...

This guy has postings on so many different forums for all kinds of cars.....reviews are the same everywhere. Either people talk to him all the time and get great service OR they dont hear anything from him. I was just reading a thread from back in 2008 on a Miata forum about him. He has overwhelmed himself or after gaining everyone's trust and getting full payment for "back ordered" suspension he has taken the money and ran.

Might want to also check this out: http://www.mx5atlanta.com/forums/archive/index.php/t-11119.html

Countless threads on multiple forums about this guy and the company.....I think we have been had.

#26 ·
That BBB page looks kinda bare, at the moment. I think people need to start filing complaints against DGR, not to mention giving a heads-up on every forum We collectively belong to. The scam needs to stop, but it won't if folks keep sitting on their hands. So, those who were burned need to file complaints with the BBB, and anyone who wants to should consider posting warnings about DGR wherever they roam on the 'web. Drag this guys name through the mud, by all means. But I don't recommend just showing up at His door without Law Enforcement in-tow. The legal ramifications could potentially be far worse than any vigilante attempt at regaining lost funds.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.