Focus Fanatics Forum banner

New Sonic Blue pony to share the garage with the focus

5K views 35 replies 23 participants last post by  nevik 
#1 ·
I have had my sonic blue SVT Focus for 9 years and have been wanting to add a sonic blue SVT Cobra to the mix and finally got the chance to over the weekend.

Here some pics of my focus:

Here is some pictures of my new cobra:

Hopefully some day I will get a sonic blue lightning as well!

See less See more
#19 ·
That is one of the firsts things I would like to do once I find a new house! At this point I'm living in a condo and don't have access to my tools. Once I get a nice garage to work in I will be slightly modifying the cobra.

If I remember correctly there was a svt vs st challenge and overall the svt's won..

oan cobra is awesome! oen of my fav years too
Thanks bro! [headbang] Yes I beat Jason Miller from Texas at FocusFest last year! Bcuz Champion! [strongman]

Mmmmm Sonic Blue Cobra. One of the best things ever made.
I like the way you think

my god that cobra is pure sex.
Thanks man, however I don't think I will ever get rid of the focus. I love the way it looks and I have owned in for 9 years. Bought that focus with 11,xxx miles on it and has treated me very good. I would have to get a great offer to let that beast go. Heck it won me the focusfest title last year!

this!! [headbang]

awesome collection you have sir!
Thank you, now I might have to get a lightening!

Nice Cobra. Not feeling the chrome rims though. Other than that, hot!
I hear ya, I'm not a huge fane of chrome either. I really wanted a set of black chrome and am still considering getting the black chrome FR500's!

get the wheels powdercoated gunmetal. that would be boss.

pics of the sonics together?
I don't have a pic of the two together, but when I do I will be sure to post the pics up. Right now the Focus is up north in Illinois and I'm working in Texas, where I found the snake! Should have the focus (as well as my other mustang ) down here in Texas next year!

That was Jason Miller's ST, wasn't it?
Yes, he was a kewl dewd, does he live in Houston?!?! I remember srinking some Vodkawith him in the hotel parking lot later that night!

Don't you dare touch those beautiful chrome rims! They make the car just perfect!
Thanks man! [thumb]

Nice terminator....

Now, as far as that small stock supercharger goes....
In due time brother, this thing isn't super ultra fast, however it does alright for the time being. Especially compared to the focus and my other stang!

#7 ·
If I remember correctly there was a svt vs st challenge and overall the svt's won..

oan cobra is awesome! oen of my fav years too

#24 ·
To be honest they are not much faster than the 03-04 SVT Cobra. The weight of those super snakes slow them down a lil bit. Then you have to consider what can be done to the 03-04 cobra compared to the price of a super snake. I can easily get this thing in the 600 hp range for 5k or less. At least that was my thought process when deciding on this car over the super snake!

#30 ·
always liked that body style, just not the motor. 390hp at 8psi on a 4.6 v8 just never seemed right. They should have never gotten away from the 5.0.
Of course the newer ones starting in 11 on up are a whole different story in the hp field n/a.
Now you need to bring it out to the mustang rally in sturgis... 5 days of nothing but mustang fun.
Welcome to the pony world :)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.