Focus Fanatics Forum banner

Big Money, Big Service....thanks guys

1K views 9 replies 6 participants last post by  03FOCUZ 
#1 ·
I just ordered my Borla 2.5" exhaust from myfordperformance.com. After shopping around, I decided on Borla. As some of you know, I had trouble making up my mind in the beginning, debating between HKS, APEX'i, Borla and Focussport. I called myfordperformance.com and The guys were super nice. He called his distributer to see if they had it in stock and then called me back saying there was one left. As I talked to the man on the phone ( i am sorry i forgot the name!!!), we talked about shipping options and other exhaust I might like. We talked about magnaflow, which wouldve had cheaper shipping and wouldve got here sooner. I gave the go-ahead and I expressed my concerns and questions about 2nd day air. He offered to call his distributer back and ask if he had already shipped for the day. He again called me back after talking to his distributer and said that he had shipped today. He said it would ship tomorrow and be at my door by friday. I decided to get the second day air (goin to the track this weekend!), and he told me that his total was different than the one i got on the website. His total came out around $515 where mine came out to around $498-$500. He said he could give it to me for $500 flat, and i said go for it. I ordered it, it should be here friday, and I am extremly happy with the service i recived from myfordperformance.com. It was the little things that made my day such as calling his distributer TWICE which he did not have to do. They went the extra-mile and have earned my future purchases. Thanks guys, I am one happy customer.

-Jon

See less See more
#3 ·
What's up is he's in Washington, wanted 2nd day air and the kit's coming from NJ. As you know catback are heavy and the box is "over sized", so that's not cheap...

Jon,
I left you a phone mail and email. Need to talk to you, the the credit card transaction did not go through...

#5 ·
Hahaha its all worked out, I forgot to deposit a few checks I have into my checking account, so it will ship tomorrow!

#6 ·
HEY FORD IM LOOKING IN BUYING THGE SVT HEADERS HOW MUCH DO U SELL THEM FOR?

#7 ·
#8 ·
03FOCUZ said:
HEY FORD IM LOOKING IN BUYING THGE SVT HEADERS HOW MUCH DO U SELL THEM FOR?
$285, but they on backorder the last time I asked my distributor. Will ask him to check again on Monday.

McNews advertises it for $265 and is working with Random Tech on a hi-flo cat to work with the SVT header kit, so you might want to call them as well and see what they have in stock.
http://www.mcnewsautomotive.com/

#10 ·
u bet im gonna call!but i heard that cat is gonna be more than actual headers and thats alot of dough!but ill wait and c the results

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.