Focus Fanatics Forum banner

Birmingham! In the House!!

66K views 484 replies 17 participants last post by  pdavison9241 
#1 ·
Whats up everybody, my name is brad and im very new to the focus world. hell ive never been much into car modification at all.... but i bought a focus earlier this month and i fn love it! my friend loved it too, so he bought one. now were out to conquer the world. lol

all kidding aside, i was just woundering if theres anyone in birmingham that loves their focus as much as we do.

#410 ·
Sorry for barely showing up here, I keep forgetting to check the site. I am definitely going! I am off that weekend from work so it is a go for me! Need to ask OB1, and maybe Tim(OB1's brother). Might call my buddy with the Integra, too, if that is ok.

#419 ·
just a hiatus, crummy weather and JOBS! LOL. nothing new on my end.

Oh but i did finish pulling the wires out for Tim's cutout, its ready man.

I really want to put the turbo on, but stuff around the house needs replacing so my funds are tied up.

I talked to Brad, he is doing good just laying low and saving for a house. He is about to get married.

#420 ·
bought me a miata yesterday. selling the festiva if any one is interested

i got your boost controller off the other day ash

looks like i may be out of any future meets for a while. schedual has changed at work and im no longer off sundays. im off tues-thur now

#424 ·
asking 2200 for the festi. will take 2k even to the right person. 33mpg in town 41 hwy [thumb]

lug pattern is 4x100. its a 97.

plan is to drive it stock until megan is out of school and i can quit delivering. then im doing an ls6 swap with t56 irs 8.8 and stock ecu using the fly'n miata kit

current simple little mods will be to cut the cats off and change out the final drive to something taller. its geared way to low. turns 4k at 75. festiva turns 3k

#426 ·
i like fuel mileage. deff not going to make a 130hp car faster by putting lower gear in it lol, just makes people feel better. if you want it faster put a turbo on it lol

i would go ahead and put a irs 8.8 in it but idk if a bp will hold up to cruise with a 278 final lol

#429 ·
i absolutely love this car. driving it is a blast. sorry to say this but i wish i would have never bought a focus. there is no need for them lol

#430 ·
HAHA!! dag thats cold! Wait till you need to haul something in that massive trunk of yours lol! Ive heard lots of people falling in love with those cars too, glad you are enjoying a fun car for a change.

Just imagine how those who bought the new FRS/BRZ feel with that 50/50 balanced car and a burbly boxer engine. I bet it feels great.

#433 ·
my trunk and passenger space is no problem. forget i got a sti too? lol

i can imagine the brz guys feel broke and stupid. they spend 24k on a miata with a non turbo old rs subaru engine. i didnt spend 24 on both my sti and my miata together lol

ive driven a lot of fwd and awd cars and i cant say that any of the fwd cars ive driven rank up with any of my favorites lol

favorite of all ive driven is c6 vette. most impressive for price is deff the miata. handles like the new vette lol

#435 ·
Dag man! thats a lot o hate juice u poured on thick like gravy!!LOL

There is a lot o great Fwd cars out there like FORD..uumm. and the Honda ..eehhh.. never mind...Point made. LOL

#436 ·
just wanted to update. i lowered the price of the focus to 7k and i'll sell the festiva for 1800 since i already bought the miata and its just taking up space. also have a 98 sunfire for sale that i would like to get 2000 for if any one is interested in that one. i have 5 cars and need to get rid of these 3 lol.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.