Focus Fanatics Forum banner

New car! First Focus!

5K views 39 replies 16 participants last post by  silverbulletst 
#1 · (Edited)
This is my new (to me) 2003 SVT Competition orange, picked it up with 58,000 miles, let me know what i should do to it to make it look meaner![headbang]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

See less See more
#2 ·
Looks like it's in great shape! Nice find. Maybe try and snag some of the 15 Spoke SVT wheels because if I'm not mistaken they're the ones that came with the Comp-Orange SVT's and it makes them look that much cleaner. Otherwise, I'm uber jealous.

#11 ·
Wow, very nice SVT. Need moar lows, black housing machs and black eap wheels. Otherwise looking good.

Sent from my YP-G70

#12 ·
LaminX light smoke on the Mach's...get a Mach Lip and color match it...and a set of tails from the UK...just do away with backup lights. 5 spokes look just fine I own 3 set's.

Make sure timing belt is done...water hoses probably need changing.

Really a nice looking SVT. [:)]

#16 ·
Not to be creepy, but where do you live? I live in the upper penninsula of Michigan and have no problems lowered 2 inches. Pot holes galore, average annual snow fall over 200 inches, and nasty back roads, I have had no problems.

Sent from my YP-G70

#21 ·
NO EAPS!!!! Jesus, why make a car look more stock than it is??????????

#23 ·
No EAP's, look around at some different styles. Don't be afraid to make yours stand out from all the others wanting and/or doing the same things to their cars. That being said, only other thing I would do is swap in a new radio and trade shift knobs with me lol [thumb]

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.