Focus Fanatics Forum banner

Focus Of The Day!

206K views 1K replies 190 participants last post by  Theblueoval 
#1 · (Edited)
Focus Of The Day (All Models/Year Welcome!)

I want to start this fun picture event that will basically consist of one new or different picture per person per day. In order to be considered a new or different picture your car must be in a different setting, location, landmarks, etc. Any focus year, model, style welcome!

Easy and simple huh? Let's hope this lasts long and have some fun.

(Photoshop, image effects, editing all allowed. no restrictions in this fun game!)

I'll start!

See less See more
#3 ·
[offtopic] to the OP I know u want to list all ur (mods) but letting people know that u have a lojack system let people know to look for it to disable it. Hint keep it ninja status if u want to find ur car lol. And yes u can disable it

#20 ·
I'm always up for meets lol. Hopefully gonna head to one in Florida on the 31st. 03SCSVT lives in Charlotte, but his cars in the shop still I think. Keep a look out in the NC section of the forum, might see if anyone wants to have a meet in April or May.

#15 ·
a bad photo but, on display at the Las Vegas Motor Speedway for the Focus Midgets racing series (we were invited by LVMS track)

#24 ·
meh.. I dont have anymore interesting photos of my car but for the sake of keeping this topic alive heres one

After a long road trip we landed in a motel ! [drinking]

we had the whole place to our selves lmao [sleeping]

#30 ·
^^ ha ha, yeah about those lower lights... long story short i have a new front bumber and im gonna spend my summer doing body work to take care of the little door dings and sratches gotta make custom grills and find a way to add some aftermarket fogs behind the lower grill. by the end of april im hoping to have the whole car done in primer on top of putting the 18s back on and installing the svt springs i got. projector headlight got to redo a door insert my daughter got some sorta sauce on it and im pulling the carpet out and putting new carpet in. cut the resonator off for a little bit of a better sound ( have a magnaflow muffler i got for free ) window tint. oh god the list doesnt stop and i have to do all this while working 40+ hours a night 4 hours of sleep a day and watching the 2 kids+1 in 6 months while the wife is working. not to mention where trying to buy a house now to. got a summer of work lmao. should be a great summer though.

#33 ·
Thanks! They are for 2010-2011 Fiestas. The bolt pattern is the same. They are actually the same as some Focus rims, just a more silver color and the inside of the rims are black. I just got them on on Tuesday. lol

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.