Focus Fanatics Forum banner

Utahns

731K views 10K replies 94 participants last post by  duvinclunk 
#1 ·
So anyone been to the races yet?

#4,343 ·
i dont want to spend a ton, im thinking similar price to the wheels maybe? Cheaper the better though, but not so cheap that they are horrible and wear out quick

#4,344 ·
#4,345 ·
MMM I balanced and re-rotated my tires friday...(yeah I rotated them at school. bad mistake. REALLY lumpy lol. been smoking the front tires a few times, which are now in the back again like they were in the first place) literally feels like a cloud. SO smooth. LOL.

#4,346 ·
Jeff Falken Ze912 are not a bad tire at all. We have then on my girlfriends car and they have been great and only about 100 a tire plus they have a 40,000 mile warranty. I have the Falken ze512 on my car now and they havent been bad either and they are about the same price with a 30,000 warranty but i wish i wouldve gotten the 912's

#4,347 ·
#4,348 ·
Nice mike. I'm not really into those older style bikes. I'd take something newer in a heartbeat over that. Or more of a chopper style. Looks like I will have to postpone the stereo install till next weekend. Gotta help the wife around the house today.

#4,349 ·
LOL FAIL Broc......

I don't like that one either actually, I was thinking more like this, with a different exhaust and without that stupid chrome on the back. and a lot less chrome too. and some custom ghosted design or something on it

edit: it sounds like a subaru [hihi]

OH I have to paint the valve cover black too, or maybe the whole engine

#4,350 ·
So i ordered some autolite 104's not knowing they were for the duratec. I read some topics of guys running them in the zetec but they are much shorter then a zetec plug. So I figured i'd ask you guys first to see if you wanted them. Autolite 104 copper core $10 bucks to whoever wants them if not i'll post in the buy-sale-trade

#4,352 ·
Wake up! its almost lunch time here and no one has posted yet.

#4,356 ·
did you just call me out? HA, I'm Utah at heart...I've just never been.

...I take that back, I may have passed through driving to san diego when I was 12.

#4,357 ·
I FINALLY got my damper kit this morning and it's all getting installed Friday.
Posted via FF Mobile

#4,359 ·
^^HAHA

Almost all of our snow has melted off finally, but now its very muddy. you guys have any snow left? I saw some of you were pulling off the snow tires.

#4,362 ·
yeah you should do that mark. lol.

supposed to be fine saturday. makes me happy cause ill wash the subie friday and bring it to the meet saturday. lol.
Posted via FF Mobile

#4,363 ·
Hey, I'll make one last post for the SVT body kit (post 4322): Front bumper (all good except driverside fog lens is broken), rear bumper (good, 2 small blemishes), front upper grill (perfect), rear hatch spoiler (perferct), R/L side skirts (good), Mach HID's with OEM plug harness (8.5 out of 10, currently in the oven being taken apart for black out - W00t!) Send me a PM if you are interested in anything... going up in the Marketplace probably this weekend.

#4,365 ·
I thought I had a meeting this morning, apparently its next week. I'll try again then.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.