Focus Fanatics Forum banner

Nightly Boredom thread for the Night Stalking TX Crowd

5M views 42K replies 179 participants last post by  71shadow 
#1 ·
Ok instead of texting and what not lets do this the free way. So high guys [welcome] lets chit chat [wiggle]

#29,162 ·
Mark you'd rather use the Prolines compared to the sport lines. The prolines would be a much better spring to race on than the sports as they are more for looks hence why they lower you more.

For shocks and struts you want to use the Koni Yellow's which are completely adjustable unlike our 1 way adjustable KYB AGX's

#29,165 ·
Back to work for me too. Been off since Friday. It was nice. Now time to join the real world again

#29,168 ·
whats work? Go for SSDI!!! ITs da b0mb!

A000h and morning Adan and dan0 and mukuz and kaaakaaa!

#29,170 ·
Tiger. Don't adjust the cables. The white bushing is bad. Get on cfm they have the bushing and linkage you have in the picture there. I think it's 10 for the bushing and 30 for the linkage. I'm willing to bet bushing since that is the wearable item.
Paul, Mark set me straight. I started googling stuff for like 2 hours and saw there are like 4 or 5 weak points on this linkage lol. But then when I got home, I took it apart and the bushing is done:

so I ordered a new one yesterday. Also though, this little washer fell from the L-shaped deal when I pulled it out, but couldn't tell from where (piece at the bottom):

anyone know?

#29,174 ·
If you believed that then you are crazier than me.

I miss working and having a real job. I get more than most on SSDI, but its not enough to live on..........

#29,175 ·
so tired..
barely eating lunch... haven't eaten all day..
mmm whataburger

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.