Focus Fanatics Forum banner

Nightly Boredom thread for the Night Stalking TX Crowd

5M views 42K replies 179 participants last post by  71shadow 
#1 ·
Ok instead of texting and what not lets do this the free way. So high guys [welcome] lets chit chat [wiggle]

#28,927 ·
Wow that;s close to me.... Except I will be down south way before that, I hope.

Portions of 45 will be closed this weekend. They may be hanging steel around 242 and 45. And supposedly will be paving around Shepard or south there of.

Hey Mark, did you ever send me that car/bumper pic?

#28,933 ·
I'm not much of car show guy, I'm all about those races though lol

Got my schedule and like I thought working next weekend as well and I work monday. Only cause I have some class I have to go to for two days. Some advance paramedic life support class, way out of my field but they are making us all go. I am certain I am going to fail because they are testing us on medication and everything. As if I know how much epinephrine to push to a child? I don't even deal with needles or medication nor do I want to. If I did I would just be a Respiratory therapist or a nurse. Plus I've only had two weeks to study this stuff which isn't enough time to prepare. The only thing I'm looking forward to is the over time since I'll be working my 3 days plus being paid to be in a class for 2 days.

#28,938 ·
Promotions? Ha there are no promotions here unless someone dies, gets fired, retires, or quits... And even then I don't want that position now....unless they offered it to me, then I would take it and complain about it the whole time lol

#28,940 ·
Where at in Kemah? I have my kids this weekend but would like to attend for a bit if possible.
The Home Depot at 146 and 518 or 2854. I can never remember which rd is which since they both start as 518 and split to end up at 146. It's just south of the Broadwalk and Kemah bridge. If you are headed south on 146 it's the first right after the bridge.

It's a all inclusive meet, not just Focii and Fords.

[loveff] [loveff] [loveff] [loveff] [loveff] [loveff]

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.