Focus Fanatics Forum banner

Nightly Boredom thread for the Night Stalking TX Crowd

5M views 42K replies 179 participants last post by  71shadow 
#1 ·
Ok instead of texting and what not lets do this the free way. So high guys [welcome] lets chit chat [wiggle]

#28,871 ·
Gramps, what kind of trannie guy fixes something using a crow bar? Did they bend the bracket to begin with? So many things scream out at me about your "build" with these folks you have used.

Oh and Mark I did the something on mine, just let it center itself. If its still not working right then I move a cable a tab and try again. Never really had problems after that. I do know I need new cables on the SVT. If the any of the thousands of zip ties come loose then I'll be stuck in a gear and with the factory airbox in place it's extremely hard to get to.

#28,872 ·
Fyi these are slip fit not bolt on. But no worries cuz they don't vibrate loose or anything like that.
You are correct, the rubber locks into the valve cover sides

Hey Don0, is this the fender roller you ordered? I may want to get one too!

And Mark this is the part number for my speedo sensor "focus speed sensor - 63.96 - Part# 97BZ-9E731-AA " From Gullo Ford

#28,874 ·
I have no idea of the status of the bracket at all. All I know is Justin at Lake Conroe transmission came out and tried to get it all centered, he even tried the aforementioned (posted) procedure and it wouldn't go into first. He stated that it appeared the cable had stretched. And he didn't move the bracket much. Just a smig. now it latches right into gear(s) like it's supposed too. I could see the difference on the shift tower under the airbox. He didn't charge me shite, but Ima go buy him lunch next Friday. I'm a results oriented guy, and he achieved results!!!! So there.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.