Focus Fanatics Forum banner

FSWERKS Turbo Kit

3K views 3 replies 3 participants last post by  FocusTuner911RS 
#1 ·
I recently bought a Stage 2 Turbo kit from FSWERKS, and I must say, the level of support shown to me by FSWERKS was amazing, Having never put in a turbo kit before much less understanding how it all works, they literally took all my questions seriously and were willing to bend over backwards for me. They were very helpful and extremely polite and straight to the point. Even when I lived miles away, they did there absolute best to try at help me no matter what on the phone, even after how annoying I got, I am extremely satisfied and think that the way FSWERKS does business should be an example for all businesses. I know i need not say more but they are amazing, worth every penny

-Focustuner911rs

#2 ·
FSWERKS is great I've purchased my exhaust system with them and they were on time with the shipment and delivery, no questions asked, great support when I called, and everything was good and going since.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.