Focus Fanatics Forum banner

Sully's STF SVT Parts List

14K views 101 replies 15 participants last post by  sailor 
#1 · (Edited)
I was just taking inventory of stuff today. What I have, whats coming, what I need to get and what I wouldn't mind getting if a deal presents itself. The list is getting pretty long so I thought I would share. I'm kind of mad at myself for spending all this money on my least favorite car I've ever autocrossed. Hopefully all this crap will make it more fun for me.

My car is a 03 5dr SVT so its already at a disadvantage by weight. The advantage is convenience as a daily driver. I've spent alot of time on money on maintenance stuff but I'm not going to count that.

Here's my list.

Currently Equipped (2013 RTF setup):
Porterfield R-4S Pads
Centric Hi-Carbon Rotors
Koni Yellows
Eibach 25mm Rear Sway Bar
ARP wheel studs
Borla flex back exhaust

On The Shelf:
KW Variant 3
SPC Front Camber Plates
Spyder CAI
VF Engineering Motor Mounts (All 3)
Massive Rear Stress Bar
Steeda 28.6mm Rear Sway bar
Rear Camber Shims
Rota 15x7.5 Slipstreams
205/50R15 Dunlop Direzza ZII

Purchased and Shipped:
Dominant Engineering Hi-Flo Cat
Dominant Engineering Flex Pipe
K&N Typhoon CAI

Near Future:
Tune

If I find a good deal (low priority):
Underdrive Pulleys
SS Brake lines
Seats
Front Sway bar
Front Stress Bars
Tiny Battery
Short throw Shifter

See less See more
#79 ·
More stuffs.

I don't see why these won't work. They look like new as the PO suggested so I'm calling this a bitchen deal. I just gotta figure out which way they go in now. They do feel a bit cheaper than I was expecting. Especially for how much they cost new.

I also picked up the BAFX OBDII Bluetooth thingy for s&g's since I forgot I already had the torque app.

Also, more magnets.

And a picture of my dog because he was sitting there waiting for me to finish oogling over new car parts.

#86 ·
No video. I got my first one. That was it. After that, I was more focused on beating you. I attribute most of my time pick up to our battle. Every time you came in after me you were faster than me on raw time. That motivation had a lot to do with it. You definitely shocked the fear into me.

Are you making some quick disconnects for those mud flaps? [:)]

#91 ·
They were fine. I just got them to get me through the first few events until the 'Kooks came in. It was also to see how I liked 205's as was suggested by a few people. I still think the car is too heavy for 205's. I need hard data or back to back comparison on 205 vs 225 on a 2700lb FWD car to change my mind. Maybe someday I'll test both.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.