Focus Fanatics Forum banner

War Paint on my AutoX Wheels

3K views 14 replies 8 participants last post by  wordyahurdd 
#1 ·
Lol ... well, I have been working non-stop in front of my computer for over 3 weeks and needed to get away and do something else.

Well, I came to the feeling to paint the wheels with some plastidip. Best with plastidip, so it doesn't stay and if I don't like it, then I can change much easier than actually doing permanent paint.

So, here you guys go. Photos from my phone, that I posted on FB.

Haha. It's what came out after being cooped up.

Ray

See less See more
#2 ·
By the way, they are Black Rotas, not white. So, bought some white to paint on first, then decided to add the Red hint on.

Ray

#5 ·
Haha ... thanks guys. I wonder they will look like on the car. I didn't exactly think it through with White, red accents and a silver car ... oh well, because RaceCar right. lol

Ray

#8 ·
Yes. I mounting them this weekend for AutoX ... I will of course take photos at the track to showcase to you guys.

Ray

#10 ·
Found a photo that another member took at the Event of my car with the wheels ... I am liking it now.

Ray

#12 ·
Thanks. I was just wanting something different for the race wheels.

And now, I want to buy another race wheel setup and paint another color for wet track setup.

Ray

#14 ·
Appreciate it.

Yeah, I was hesitant at first, but am glad I tried it out. I am thinking about getting these professionally painted now that I have done it and like the outcome.

Ray

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.