Focus Fanatics Forum banner

Birmingham! In the House!!

66K views 484 replies 17 participants last post by  pdavison9241 
#1 ·
Whats up everybody, my name is brad and im very new to the focus world. hell ive never been much into car modification at all.... but i bought a focus earlier this month and i fn love it! my friend loved it too, so he bought one. now were out to conquer the world. lol

all kidding aside, i was just woundering if theres anyone in birmingham that loves their focus as much as we do.

#443 ·
if the srt4 was completely stock i would probably trade him straight up. it got some mods that i think not all people would like though. like straight 3" side exit exhaust

#445 · (Edited)
I just found this on Craigs list for those that might be interested . That's the St version that comes with the 2.3 Duratec instead of the 2.0 like I have . Well I just read what they have as the description , if its a REAL St , it should have the 2.3 in it but they have a 2.0 listed that tells me that its just a regular Duratec with a SAP on it like mine.

http://bham.craigslist.org/ctd/3266246054.html

#447 ·
I just found this on Craigs list for those that might be interested . That's the St version that comes with the 2.3 Duratec instead of the 2.0 like I have . Well I just read what they have as the description , if its a REAL St , it should have the 2.3 in it but they have a 2.0 listed that tells me that its just a regular Duratec with a SAP on it like mine.

http://bham.craigslist.org/ctd/3266246054.html

I think its a fake.

#449 ·
Anyone had problems with the airbag light constantly coming on.
a few years back i had it serviced for the same issue. Now the light stays on again! I dont even use the airbags! LOL.

#450 ·
No issues here, other than slowly loosing coolant.

#452 ·
Sounds like a plan to me, time and location?

#458 ·
well as of today i no longer own a focus. the turbo ls1 focus sold. it is scheduled for pick up tuesday. going to a guy in Kansas.

festiva also sold last week. its headed to Nebraska.

now i can pay off the sti and fix the miata

still got one more car for sale if any one needs a cheap car. 98 sunfire 1500

#459 ·
Man thats great! i been asking around trying to sell your sunfire.
Glad you sold the focus but i hate to see it gone. At least its going to a good home.

#472 ·
let me know if your serious. would love to have a svt focus boosted by me. ive built plenty of the engines and im looking to get into turbo kits

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.