Not open for further replies.

*Nominations for February ROTM**

10K views 199 replies 56 participants last post by  focuson03 
#1 ·
Ha, almost forgot it was the time again[:D]

Post 'em up.

#53 ·
^You never know[;)]

Make a check payable to me for $500 and I'll think about it. LOL. JK.

I try to nominate a different person every month to try to get new people up there instead of the same ones over and over (not that there is anything wrong with the ones that are nominated). So I think I need to add in focuson03 and WD40 to my list of nominations[thumb]

#58 ·
Tribalfocus
catmostfeared

more to come

#61 ·
Hillyard, post whore Spiderman JohnMichael[:)~], and ooo put another one up for TOM too...oh and Blight...something i dont remeber the rest of his name but hes got the modded black 05 zx3 with the focussport chin spoiler.[thumb]

#68 ·
magic2119 said:
ahh dang. i knew he won, but i though it was Feb of last year. I should have looked. But i'll def vote for him next month
w00t. We should go to Cordova again when it's warmer out. I really wanna test out my new cams against your Duratec [thumb] Thanks for he nomination though :)

Cheers!

P.S. I'd also like to nominate JohnMichael and dreamsetterszx3

#69 ·
Cool beans! Thanks man, just wanted to let you know it was you and that Engine Bay thread that got me into doing up my own bay... [thumb]

#73 ·
mlowery said:
um.......i forgot Turbo Tom.....he might not have pictures (not sure), but i mean, he pioneered the FI world for the Focus, he definitely needs to win one along with Dragon
Tried this before. I PMed him and asked him if he had anymore photos of his car anywhere and he asked what ROTM meant. I told him and never heard back from him.

If you can find anymore pics I will put him down but if not it's a no go[:D]

As of 1/22:

SVT_BMXer
Dragon
John Michael
Tom
Ataru

#74 ·
wow, this month is hmmm much diff from last!!, lol Good luck to all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.