Focus Fanatics Forum banner

Triad Thread..

28K views 469 replies 23 participants last post by  OneBlackSVT03 
#1 ·
Whats up! [ffrocks]

#9 ·
belt came off on the way back from piedmont last week and since theres no belt i had no water pump and the car got pretty warm...just warm enough to boil out all the antifreeze/coolant

#14 ·
lol, how are our triad thread going.. sorry i havent been to High Point lately.. been working a lot. Thank gosh yesterday's the last time i will be working on Saturday :)

#20 ·
Oh, since you are not from NC, you are still welcome to come to the G2G but it's a drive from KY to NC, eh? We are getting our club (Sedan Revolution) to talk about possible first ever G2G's. You can check that thread out.

#24 ·
oh and i kno how it feels to be without a car for a while...i mean i am still rollin in tha granny mobile!!!...LOL

at least yours is $8 fix instead of $800

#25 ·
oh geez. but im sure you guys will get your cars fixed before this weekend? lol. The Dyno Day is coming.. soon.. lol. I managed to get some Foci from App State to cruise with us down there.. wow.

#31 ·
wow, you are the man! I tried to get a date with a girl this weekend, but it doesnt seem like it will be happening anytime soon. **sad right here** lol. BUT a good woman is REALLY hard to find, but i will be good.

I think I will be out on Sat. night unless otherwise posted.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.