Focus Fanatics Forum banner

Ford Racing ST Style exhaust for regular Focus

18K views 70 replies 37 participants last post by  boombots 
#1 ·
13 st rear valance

does anyone know where I can get a focus st rear valance? thanks

#45 ·
I'm still leaning towards the FSWerks Stealth 2.5" exhaust.....unless Injected comes out with their 3" exhaust.

#50 ·
dont mean to thread jack, but ive noticed that in order to fit the stock ST exhaust we have to rotate the flange at the cat to hook up properly. there are aftermarket exhausts for the ST on Ebay such as MBRP http://www.ebay.com/itm/2013-Ford-F...ck-Aluminized-Steel-Exhaust-Kit-/171116126148

note how the front flange is simply clamped onto the first resonator? couldnt we just buy that and hook it up with no flaw? is there any other modifications needed such as the bumper? Also is is long enough to fit the sedan?

yes i do know 3" is a little much for a N/A car. I started from a 2001 SE sedan and moved onto a 2004 SRT-4 and MK6 GTI until i had my kid. now im in a '13 SE sedan.

#51 ·
That's definitely off topic to this thread, as this is talking specifically about the Ford Racing Axle Back kit for the N/A Focus using the ST rear valence and rear muffler.

You would have to cut and rotate the tubing after the flange on the ST exhaust system if you were to use a cat back section on the N/A model. For a sedan you need around 6.9-7.0" extra inches of pipe in order to make the axle back section mate to the front section of the exhaust.

Twenty has installed the full o.e. cat back exhaust on his STdan (ST inspired sedan)
Which can be seen here:
http://www.focusfanatics.com/forum/showpost.php?p=4791978&postcount=56

#56 ·
#59 ·
Yes, it's the center exit exhaust with rear valance, grilles and reflector from the ST adapted for the N/A as an axle back exhaust kit.

Not sure if it's actually available or just entered on the Ford Racing Catalog early.

#66 ·
Has anyone bought this kit yet or found better pics of the rear valance?

I'm not a fan of the Center exhaust but I'd like to see what this rear valance looks like since it's likely to be textured plastic like the non ST rear valance

#68 ·
You guys are way behind. Ford Racing prototyped and installed this kit on my car at Focus Rising back in June 2013. Had it ever since.

Love it, not loud but slight tone at first start up and when under load. Quiet otherwise.

I also have an extra rear ST-valance left over from the install if anyone wants it...... [;)]

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.