Focus Fanatics Forum banner

FR's Boredom Thread

1M views 17K replies 115 participants last post by  Goat Roper 
#1 ·
Sorry I accidentally deleted it.
I truly did not mean to, I was trying to delete my personal info that I may have posted.

Hate me more for that.

Please continue chatting or Chris/focusZX505 can make a new one.

Edit old one can't be brought, my apologies for that.
Enjoy the new one.

#5,670 ·
^^^^

Damn, do I want some winter tires. It sucks beiinig broker than broke.... ugh.

*waves to everyone*

Work is consuming my life. I suppose thats a GOOD thing, since I spent the last 18 months at home doing nothing but rehabbing my back after the surgery.....

Ugh... 50 mile round trip everyday through rush hour BOTH ways just SUCKS!!!!

On the plus side, my pimp juice seems to be returning, as last sunday I got to nail two chicks in one night, one was my upstairs stripper neiighbor (the appetizer), the main course was a girl I have had a crush on for 13 YEARS, ever snce high school.... and iit FNALLY happened... she's a predator, I tell you! (not the alien that hunts, but think of a tigress... and Scott ,you think whatever you want! hahahahh)

I swear to God, this divorce is the best thing that has happened to me... I didnt think I could handle it (most of you know the story and what I went through), but when I fiinally said "You know what, I just dont give a flying, hemorraghing [:)][:)][:)][:)] about this bullshit anymore," my life has iimproved exponentially.

Even though I am stuck liviing wth the backstabbing, cheating, lying, money-stealing bitch until APRIL! Ugh.

But hey, two chiicks in the same night. Scott, doesn't that count for something? hahaha.

That's right everyone, live vicariously through me. A hot-ass stripper, and the big crush ini the same night (http://www.rydia.com for those who want to see the second chick)

hahahah..... too much energy drinks makes Matt goofy and loopy.

[;)]

Oh my god, "Stripper Girl" by Steel Panther just came on my headphones as I was typing thiis...... I hope that''s a good siign for tonght!

Bwwwaahahahahahahaahahahah!!!!!!

Crazy Matt is BACK, mutha[:)][:)][:)][:)]AS! Woooooooooooo!

[:)]

#5,672 ·
You, sir, just made my quote book.

*applause and maniacal laughter*

I won't lie though.... thank God I still am on (lower doseage now) painkillers for my back...

....but you know what, I STILL would of done it even if I wasn't. I mean, when opportunity knocks, you open the [:)][:)][:)][:)][:)][:)]g door. hahahahah

;)

(Second thought-of line)

I won't lie though.... thank God I still am on (lower doseage now) painkillers for my back...

.... because if I wasn't, I'd probably been only able to last 90 minutes with each of them, instead of 2 hours with the first and three hours with the second! hahahahahah

I didn't know which line to type... they both sounded funny. So read this post like one of the old-school 'Choose Your Own Adventure' books!

[;)]

#5,674 ·
replace hours with minutes and that's a fairly accurate statement then matt ;)
I know its really hard for you to understand some of the thing in my earlier post. But don't worry, Joe. When you grow older and your big-boy hair starts coming in, one of us will sit you down and tell you what happens when two (or three) consenting adults get together.

P.S. Your Mommy and Daddy are NOT 'wrestling' in there. Open the door sometime, you might learn something.

[doorpeek] [ohcrap]

Hahahahahahahahaahah!

[;)]

#5,681 ·
*waves to Kayla and Josh*

Mornng! Of course, I have been up snice 5.. lol... At work now.. but woke up to something absolutely beautiful and wonderful...

... my first real paycheck in 18 months!!!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!

I mean, holy shit... talk about a rollercoaster of emotions....

I'm keeping on moving forward, instead of dwelling on the horrble, panful past. want to send out heartfelt thanks to Mike, Kayla, Josh, Scott, and all the others who helped me through the last 18 months of absoute hell. Without you people to talk to, to listen to me, to lend me an ear or a shoulder to cry on, I doubt I'd even be around. THank you guys... thank you so much. You all are my true family. And I mean that from the bottom of my heart.

Ok... enough of all this emotional crap. Hookers and coke on me everyone!!!! hahahah!

*holds up his first paycheck like Lion-O hoding up the Sword of Thundera*

Hoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(Yes, that was a Thundercats reference)

[;)]

*points to my sig lines* Hey, Perge! I TOLD you that you made my quote book! hahah!

#5,683 ·
*waves to Kayla and Josh*

Mornng! Of course, I have been up snice 5.. lol... At work now.. but woke up to something absolutely beautiful and wonderful...

... my first real paycheck in 18 months!!!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!

I mean, holy shit... talk about a rollercoaster of emotions....

I'm keeping on moving forward, instead of dwelling on the horrble, panful past. want to send out heartfelt thanks to Mike, Kayla, Josh, Scott, and all the others who helped me through the last 18 months of absoute hell. Without you people to talk to, to listen to me, to lend me an ear or a shoulder to cry on, I doubt I'd even be around. THank you guys... thank you so much. You all are my true family. And I mean that from the bottom of my heart.

Ok... enough of all this emotional crap. Hookers and coke on me everyone!!!! hahahah!

*holds up his first paycheck like Lion-O hoding up the Sword of Thundera*

Hoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(Yes, that was a Thundercats reference)

[;)]

*points to my sig lines* Hey, Perge! I TOLD you that you made my quote book! hahah!
Hahahaaaa, that's my second sig in a one week span. Norcalfocus is the guy using the other one.

hahaha matt, thundercat thought of you and check makes me laugh!

morning everyone, it rained all day yesterday, but today the sun is shining so im gonna accomplish stuffs
Now that you're in AZ, you should get some golf clubs so we can get a friendly skins match going. Money need not apply. We'll play for sluts and pizza :)

#5,687 ·
Sluts and pizza FTW!!!!!!

I can dust off my set of clubs as well, if you guys feel lke some fun competition [;)]

And Klondike... when the HELL did you go to AZ?!? What did I miss?!?

#5,689 ·
Im almost 27 male rochester mn i drive a pretty much stock 06 focus zx4 im going to work on more stuff on it this spring and summet all i got in it now is just a lil system

Thers a few pics and the headlights im going to order for it i wana smoke out the taillights too since im having a hard tine funding aftermarket ones

#5,693 ·
BOATS AND HOES !!!!

about to rise up and get my haircut (first one in 5 months) and go pick up scotss wideband.

and i'll for sure get on ups's ass for it. they broke it. then i'll get another one and ask for fed ex shipping. they dont seem to break stuff.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.