Focus Fanatics Forum banner

Hawaii sightings thread

33K views 81 replies 17 participants last post by  focuztyle 
#1 ·
Post up your sightings here!

#2 ·
Saturday morning saw a 00-04 silver sedan in the parking lot of Zippys in Waipahu on Oahu. It was lowered with some multispoke silver wheels.

#4 ·
There is also a Dirt Brown Kona edition that lives in the housing complex that I live at. Looks like it has original everything (minus the bike) but it's driven by an older lady. It's not modified from what I can tell but I haven't seen a Dirt Brown Kona very often so I had to post it.

#5 ·
Saw a dark blue 00-04 sedan on Schofield today at the shoppette about 2 hours ago. It was lowered on multispoke white wheels.

Also saw a silver Kona edition with a lip kit a little bit earlier than that. You were getting off of H1 around the Kunia exit.

#14 ·
Saw a lowered yellow 00-04 ZX3 sitting at the stoplight in front of Costco in Kapolei around noon today. Didn't really get a good look since I was just glancing over my shoulder as I was pulling into Target.

#15 ·
Ive seen your zts with svt rims, i think i saw you in rush hour on H1 by waikele.

Ive seen a white droped focus with a body kit at 24 hours fitness pearl city.

and a focus ST stock at the manoa parking structure.

Theres also a red dropped se or zts with rims and muffler in Ewa Beach

#16 ·
Kauai Guy, I think I saw you today on Kunia Road about 4:30 PM. Does your car have a SVT front bumper?

If it wasn't I saw a CD Silver 00-04 ZX3 flying down Kunia Road around & I think it had a roof rack too & it was lowered. I saw it just right before the Kunia post office.

#17 ·
It might have been my car. I traded it with someone who lives in that area. But it never had a roof rack and it only had SVT springs. I has SVT bumpers, front one had the plate ziptied to the passenger side of the bumper grill and a crack by the passenger foglight hole, no fogs, and paint runs on the bumper lol.

#21 ·
Saw a silver 05-07 3 door hatch on Wednesday morning around 11 AM right by the 7-11 in Waipahu. Lowered, tinted windows, black wheels with chrome lip & CF hood.

#22 ·
Saw a black 05-07 hatch, black wheels with polished lip & lowered with tint. Saw it around 3 PM this afternoon go past the intersection towards Waialua while I was sitting in traffic in front of Macomb Gate at Schofield Barracks.

#24 ·
Saw a 00-04 black sedan on H1 today just outside of Pearl Ridge with a 'Sport' logo on the back & a FocalJet license place frame. Doesn't really appear like there was anything done to it but when I saw the FJ frame I'm assuming they are on the internetz.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.