Focus Fanatics Forum banner

sticker pics/decal pics

54K views 224 replies 75 participants last post by  zook79 
#1 ·
i don't know if anyone has made a thread yet but id like the see cars with sticker/decals on their windows and roof rack fairings.[popcorn]

#80 · (Edited)
Windshield:

I will get one of the rear window tomorrow.

edit, got a rear window shot.

#88 ·
Same reaction from me. lol I gave the second one that came with it to my dad. I cut the sticker in half to make it longer since it would cover alot of my drivers mirror.

#90 ·
I've had mine on there for so long I don't even realize it's there anymore. It all kind of blends in. But the ford symbol makes it look pretty legit haha.

#93 ·
haha yeah I try not to do that. I remembered this thread and searched for it. Actually most of the time I post my questions on HN's random thread unless if nobody answers. lol

#120 ·
Holy crap pattacular that was the coolest sticker ever. The sticker story one. lol I bet people have a kick reading that at a stop light! How much did it cost to have it made? Oh and I want the USDM one also.

#121 ·
Thank you! I am not sure about stopped at lights, but I have enjoyed watching people stop to read it at shows and meets. And getting people to stop and look is the entire purpose of the sticker so it is working perfectly. Since I know the guy, I got it for only $15. The USDM one I also had to get custom made since the shop I usually go to only had the JDM one.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.