Focus Fanatics Forum banner

OK, who in SC would like to meet up?

6K views 72 replies 10 participants last post by  2002BlackSvtFocus 
#1 ·
I know that some of you SC guys have felt like we're alienating you, so how about let's see if we can remedy that.

I think it would be cool if we could have a meet in SC, but I don't have any good ideas about where to meet. I'd have to rely heavily on your guys input, but I don't see a whole lot of SC guys posting up with any regularity. In order to try and get something going towards a SC meet, how about anyone from SC who is interested in a SC meet post up here. Once we see who's interested, we can start discussing places and dates.

Hopefully this will also help to build some local meets as well. So, who all in SC would like to meet?

#33 ·
lol trader lol jk i dont think it would be a problem, i love a variety as long as we have representers im cool with it, there advice and cars are just the same as ours, i have a video/camera with like an hour worth of video and like 1000 pictures available, believe me i will be taking pictures and some videos so it will be cool.

Possibly focusmaniaczx3 and friends?; NC team
For Sure 2002BlackSvtFocus, Blackcatn2o, driftnutking, wrc_fan; SC team

#36 ·
thats right lol i forgot most of you older guys dont like a little bit of compitetion, it'd be cool to take ours against there's but idc really. im fine with it being just us, or with them idc either way, so long as i get out the house and hang with others that are interested with the same car as me.

#37 ·
That's fine this first time will just be us fofo people, I might just bring one though considering i havn't have time to talk to him much & he love's going threw the mountains just like us. Found out that Stephen is willing to come friday so you can put him down on the list.

#38 ·
which one is that

focusmaniaczx3 and friends; NC team
2002BlackSvtFocus, Blackcatn2o and friend, driftnutking and a friend, wrc_fan, Stephen aka?; SC team

WOW two computer classes in a row and still nothing to do lol.

#39 ·
its not that i don;t like honda guys, i just remember when i was in high school with my first focus, the honda guys would not give me any respect for driving a focus. They were too much into there preludes and civics.

#40 ·
I'm an equal oppurtunity hater of lambo doors, and stuff with doublesided sticky tape;) doesn't matter the make.

I got into cars after highschool, so no adolescent angst here. But a focus only meet is cool to get us started locally.

#42 ·
wont bother me a bit if some of those honda guys show. have only come across one so far who could hang unless they were boosting more than 15lbs or a 125 shot. it was a K22 frankenstein fully built with about 300hp N/A that i help put together. (that is a K20 block with a K24 head) however i dunno if im coming to SC or not. will be eating at mr ks early in the day and will have to stay up all day and all night so i can sleep the next day and go to work that night. just not looking forward to driving that much...

#43 ·
Sorry but I (stephen) might not be able to make it to this meet. I just found out that we're celebrating both of my brothers birthdas this friday. We're going to dinner at around 7:00 at that japanese steak house off of woodruff rd. called Wasabi, not shure how to spell it.

I'm going to try to come by after we're through there and maby have a beer or two [drinking] and just hang out. Since quaker stake is just a few minutes away from the wasabi restaurant I don't think it will be a problem.

#53 ·
As long as you don't have Lambo doors you're safe;)

I may have insurance on the new (to me) focus by Friday, so I just might bring it out.

Ya'll can drool over the cosworth manifold [80?]

#55 ·
^^ haha, no not *******, just being funny. Also goes back to the guy at the used car lot who I bought the car from, I'll have to fill you in on that on Friday.

#59 ·
Unavailable this weekend. Dropping off my car to get paint tomorrow (nothing crazy, just repairs).

I live in Florence. I don't know about a Greenville trip in the future...that's about 3 hours IIRC. We'll see what the schedules are like for the next one.

If I'm able to attend future get togethers, I hope you don't mind an old fart in an SPI!

#64 ·
i get done faster then others and i am now waiting for them to get done thank you, lol and i have a money issue, so i might just stop by my work and eat there before i head out to quaker steak, unless my bank card arrives by friday, which i highly doubt, but im still coming to hang and everything, i have 7 dollars not including lunch for today, so yea see you guys then.

#68 ·
Hey guys, had a good time tonight. We'll definitely look to do aother local meet in the future. Seems like we can get a good local group going here in the Greenville area.

Thanks to Brent as well for getting this thread started!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.