#1 · (Edited)
Its about damn time too!

Step 1: Acquire Turbo Kit

Step 2: Acquire Beer

Step 3: Acquire other Equally Epic Parts

Step 4: Amateur self install fail.

Step 5: Craigslist Like a boss.

Step 6:
Acquire More beer and some Dr Pepper for balance, put it in dirty ass garage fridge for safe keeping

Step 7:
Yes i really got them for $300

Weekend is over, back to work.. Next weekend should be fun though!

Also, black/blue SVT seats in BST soon.

See less See more
#31 · (Edited)
More gauge bezel work:

Im not certain how much I like this either. The gauges "lean back" and its not a big deal, but im afraid they might reflect light or something oddly.. I might go back to the ac bezel if this doesnt work.

#37 ·
looking good dude! i need to re wrap my headers and downpipe i like the hi temp grill paint idea, and i need a turbo blanket.. way too much heat going on under the hood.

#42 ·
It is pricey, and i also have a pretty demanding sound system, so im not sure if the smaller battery can handle it.. thats part of the research ill have to do when the time comes.. For now though.. im going with what I have.. I want my car on the road NOW!

#53 ·
Got some more work done today.. made the list significantly smaller..

-Wideband is installed, cable has been run, but I still need to hook up to power for gauge.
-New Dipstick installed
-Exhaust is up and in
-Battery is back on.
-Waiting on fitting to finish the oil-line install

I need to research more about hooking up the boost controller. Im not quite sure how it all goes together yet, so ive been watching youtube videos left and right. I still need to install the wastegate.

#57 ·
I think this thread needs a few sexy pictures.. I am here to oblige:

Whats left you say?

-Final Boost controller hookup
-Intake Filter
-Transmission Fluid
-Oil
-Final Inspection
-First Startup and Tuning.

Tomorrow I expect to have all of that done.

#60 ·
Engine bay is done.. finally. Im going to go over it tomorrow for a final check.

All that is left is the boost controller unit. I need to wire it to some power, and find a decent place to mount it where it wont get in the way and is easy to access.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.