blocks
cranks
oil pumps
lower and or upper oil pans

List here , PM me or email me with what you have and price

Tom

#7 ·
I would love to have the complete engines but here is my problem

1) I buy these to rebuild if I pay say 500 and I get into the engine and the block is bad or crank or head then I throw half of that 500.00 right into the trash , yes I know everyone is going to say this was running when I took it out , that doesnt mean the head doesnt have a crack , block have a crack or other issues , crank down etc

2) If I was to pay say 500 and then add shipping 150-250 I am then in the engine to the door 650.00

I have to be able to buy the complete engine at a price where I can afford to loose a few parts from ware and breakage ,Please remember I am in the business or rebuilding and selling so I have to buy them where I can make a profit as well

If your still interested in selling the complete engine shoot me a PM with your lowest price and I will check on shipping

Tom

#11 ·
i have 4 junkyards within 15 miles of me with alot focus's... mainly spi some zetec. no svt yet but they charge i beleave 300 for the entire motor. (i could use cash so im sure if u want we could work something out for me to go pull and ship to ya.)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.