Focus Fanatics Forum banner

Budderybunz' 2007 ST

9K views 57 replies 22 participants last post by  replica81 
#1 ·
Well I want to start off by saying it's good to be back in a focus! This is my fourth focus, and my 9th car in 4 years! I have a feeling though, that I am going to hold onto this one

There is a little bit of history to this car. It's original owner is FSWerks, who used this car as their shop car and 2006 SEMA car. All of the current parts installed on the car were installed by FSWerks, so I know it was well taken care of! Randy actually used this car as a DD for a year or two then sold it to a popular member on here, Paul Haskew. Paul used this car as his DD since purchasing from FSWerks, and the only thing he has done to the car is change the oil and plugs. I saw Paul post this car for sale on here and immediately had a huge desire to buy it! The problem was I had just purchased a 2008 Caliber SRT4 only two months ago! Another problem was that Paul was located in Seattle! I wanted this car so bad though, I worked around those issues and made it happen!

Onto the car.....

Current Mods:

Engine:
FSWerks Stage 2 Turbo Kit W/Intercooler
FSWerks Stealth Exhaust W/Cat

Drivetrain:
Exedy Clutch Kit
Steeda STS

Interior:
Momo foot pedels
Momo floor mats

Exterior:
Street Appearance Package

Suspension/Handling:
H&R Coilovers
FSWerks Stress Bars

Wheels:
2008 Focus Snowflakes

Pics:

Here she is, enjoying MN winter

Covered in snow

I have a lot planned for this car, and will update the thread frequently! After putting around 200 miles on her in the last week, I have to say this car is an absolute blast

Updated Pictures

See less See more
#45 ·
Made some changes to the car. I've really enjoyed working on it and driving it! Here's a current mod list:

Appearance:
SAP Front/Rear Bumpers
SVT Sideskirts
Black Headlight Housing
Shorty Carbon Fiber Antenna
40% tint all around
Gold Lug Nuts
Show N Go License Plate Holder
Debadged

Go-Fast Mods:
FSWerks Stage 2 Turbo Kit @ 12 psi
FSWerks Catted Stealth Exhaust (Soon to be catless)
Exedy OEM Quality Clutch Kit
Steeda STS

Wheels/Suspension:
H&R Coilovers
Kazera KZ-I 18x7.5 Wheels
Kuhmo Ecsta ASX All Season Tires

Here are some pics I snapped

Soon to come:
Replacing Cat with Resonator
F2 Carbon Fiber Hood
Tune

#48 ·
I was tempted to buy your car when it was up for sale here in WA. Talked to Paul a few times but never could arrange a good time to look at it. Great job on the wheel choice! Sorry not a big fan of the twisty SVT side skirts. Definitley one of my favorites cars on this site for sure.

#49 ·
Thanks for the kind words guys

I didn't actually think the svt sideskirts would look good at first, but they came with the car so I put them on. They have since grown on me, especially when looking at the car from the rear.

#56 ·
Your sedan looks great, very similar to mine. btw, I grabbed the Ocean Shore Focus Wars best sedan for the 2nd time=[drummer][woot][wiggle][8D][headbang][neener][giddy][thumb][strongman][cheers][thankyou] Checkout the OSFW 2 pictures, page 8 post 74 for vid's & Aaron followed me into the ford dealer.

#57 ·
So I assume that the FSWerks exhaust didn't need modification for the Street Appearance? I just bought an '07 sedan with Street Appearance last month.

No mods yet, ordered a cai - not sure if I'll do anything else during the Yukon winter. But I plan on exhaust and wheels for the time being.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.