Focus Fanatics Forum banner

silverbeef

2K views 20 replies 15 participants last post by  focusonthefocus 
#1 ·
Does or can anyone get his phone number for me?
Been 6 weeks since he got paid for Eurogrill and Strut brace and now he hasn't been online for 2 weeks. Not looking good for me.
He may have a good excuse but I just want my money back, it's been too long.
Appreciate any help with a contact number or someone local to him that knows him.

#4 ·
Yes this was thru the Buy/Sell on this website, I have pm'd the link. All of the talk was thru pm, I'm sure the moderator can access this.
I do have the guys name and address but no phone number. I would like someone who knows him to give me a contact number so this can be resolved, I hope he has a good reason for not being on here for 2 weeks and I haven't been ripped off.

#6 ·
Have an idea: what about changing the Buy/sell rules to make mandatory contact info such as phone #'s mandatory. At least the admins would have access to it. If someone is legitimate and has an honest sale then they should have no problem with giving their contact info

#8 ·
LastRites said:
Have an idea: what about changing the Buy/sell rules to make mandatory contact info such as phone #'s mandatory. At least the admins would have access to it. If someone is legitimate and has an honest sale then they should have no problem with giving their contact info
that is a good idea, but the thing about the "usual" rip off cases on this site are from newly registered members with a low post count. They came here to scam and will probably would give false numbers and what not. I think sellers should have to have at least a 200 post count or be an active member of the site for 4 months or more to reduce the risk of scammers coming in.

#9 ·
MISVTfocus said:
that is a good idea, but the thing about the "usual" rip off cases on this site are from newly registered members with a low post count. They came here to scam and will probably would give false numbers and what not. I think sellers should have to have at least a 200 post count or be an active member of the site for 4 months or more to reduce the risk of scammers coming in.
i agree thats a much better idea

#10 ·
OK, I have waited another week so here is the name and address I have, not sure how good it is but if anyone can get more info it would be welcome. As we have a lot of people on here some with access to get phone numbers etc I hope I can track this guy down.
Kevin Woods, 235-2 East Somerset Church Rd, Somerset, Kentucky 42503.
I am still giving this guy the a chance, maybe something has happened to him just want some answers from him before I decide if to get the police involved.

#16 ·
Thumbs said:
i was going to deal with him, i glad that i did not cause after reading this i am more that happy that i did not

Thumbs

by the way i have so parts for sale if any one wants them just pm me
lol ^ with 1 post

#17 ·
hey i have an extrememly low post count and ive been here over 2 years now i just post in the midatlantic most often an those posts dont count for some reason.

#21 ·
Focusfanatics.com is bigger than ever before. That perhaps is the reason for so many scams. The percentage hasn't changed... just the number of people joining. Buyer's and seller's alike should protect themselves. Contact information, DL, CC... anything and everything. If it's legit, a measure of information should be freely given on both parties.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.