Focus Fanatics Forum banner

Carbondale Illinois?

2K views 4 replies 3 participants last post by  StlSlocus 
#1 ·
Anyone in the Carbondale or Marion Illinois area interested in a Focus Get-Together? Let me know, maybe we can get something going!

#3 ·
I'm thinking about having it at Giant City near Carbondale before classes start back up there in August. I have another friend with a Focus (se) and he is going to be there as long as he isn't working.

I've never been to one of these before. What all should I have setup for that day? As in what type of activities and whatnot.

#4 ·
usually we all meetup and chat for awhile and find a place to eat or drink then find an awsome place for pics we had one about 3 weeks ago at hooter is in south county also might want to check out the bbq at a focal jet members house on may 14 in godfrey i believe alot of us from FF and FJ are going to be there

#5 ·
You'll probably have to do some driving to get to most of the g2g's we have since the majority of us are closer to St. Louis then Carbondale. You may have to look into setting something up closer to the O'Fallon/Fairview Heights area if you want a bigger turn out. All you need to have one though is a parking lot next to a restaurant or a city park. We just need space to put our cars, and an area to sit nd talk. Pretty simple. Let us know what you want to do.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.