Focus Fanatics Forum banner

Sightings in Illinois (IL)

160K views 1K replies 160 participants last post by  Pist0n 
#1 ·
Sightings!

Kinda stole this from another board, but its a good idea!
Stickying this would be nice too!

Screaming Yellow 3door SVT, Borla exhaust, possibly lowered, Flying north on 57 on jan 10th at about 11:30pm. It looked like he had an FF decal above the middle tail light but I couldnt keep up with him.

-Shawn

#2 ·
I always spot a CD Silver SVT going to work at 7:00AM on Rt.20, trying to get his attention, he drives too damn fast and my Exploder can't catch up, damn it! So dude , with a very small head in your CD Silver SVT come on and join FF!! Also he is very skinny, LOL, he has all tinted windows. Very dark.
Sweet car.

#3 ·
I'd love for someone else in a focus try and get my attention, but then around here at least they'd have to catch up to me first, i have little regard for speed limits :)

#4 ·
^^^Hahahaha tell me about it, I'm so bad, I don't even see those signs, what are they called again??

Anywho, spotted a Blue ZX3, right here on our block, was gonna hand him a pimp card, but I turned too quickly onto the street and fish tailed(driving Explorer), so um yeah, passed him, tehehehhe, plus he looked like he was having a fight with his girlfriend and they were just fighting in the car. So um yeah????

#6 ·
whats a pimp card cka? lol....well I saw a blue focus in the PUC parking lot (Pudue Universtiy Crapumet, I mean Calumet) with tails and mighta been lowered....anyone? I'm there too :)

#7 ·
avengerc4 said:
whats a pimp card cka? lol....well I saw a blue focus in the PUC parking lot (Pudue Universtiy Crapumet, I mean Calumet) with tails and mighta been lowered....anyone? I'm there too :)
I made them, you know those business cards, they have them by Avery and you can print them out, well , I made them or designed them, they list all the top sites I go to, and our local one for the G2G's.
I just handed one out to this guy, he has a sick a$$ focus, he was at the HIN show, and I was like, yeah your Focus is sweet, I dunno if he came on and registered, but anyway, met up w/him in Itasca.
Hope he came here.

#8 ·
CKA...I think I might have talked with you out at a Meijer in Elgin?
Was in my Black SVT Focus...
Got a card with a bunch of Focus web sites on it...
I'm on most of the boards - just not real active on most of them. Usually read about stuff and look for ideas and parts :)
Tim

#9 ·
Mystic544 said:
CKA...I think I might have talked with you out at a Meijer in Elgin?
Was in my Black SVT Focus...
Got a card with a bunch of Focus web sites on it...
I'm on most of the boards - just not real active on most of them. Usually read about stuff and look for ideas and parts :)
Tim
Yes, yes, how could I not remember you. Hahahaha we saw eachother twice already, too bad never in my Focus. [:(] But cool, you should post up your pics at least, I know you hang more in FJ, but show off your car, real sweet.

BTW, I'm the girl, just incase, you might think this is my husband, Kevin. [:D]

#11 ·
I'm the girl...Your picture in the signature gives that away :)
you should post up your pics
I've got a new set of ST 200 rims to put on, and with this d#$* BS weather I can't keep her clean for more than an afternoon...I'll snap some soon!
Can't wait for winter to be over!
Want to get my cold air back on and would love to pick up a center exhaust setup CHEAP!
Along with a close ratio shifter then a dyno tune...hmmm maybe some head work[}:)]

[thumb]

#13 ·
damn, I never see any Foci and I am always all over the place. always driving between rosemont lombard and naperville areas and all I ever see are old lady's in four doors.....so boring some times. [mad] hey CKA how you been, i am just getting back to the boards, been away for a while.

#15 ·
Yellow Zx3 with two black race stripes down the middle, see him ALL the time in bradley, I know he used to work at Farm & Fleet.. anyone here? I think he might be on FJ..

-Shawn

#16 ·
Hey welcome back, I'm good, and how about you?
I'm good, just gearing up for my MTX swap because the slushbox in my zx3 is slipping really bad. Also I am looking at going turbo by summer if everything goes right. I cant wait to start having some really fun with this car, been so boring lately, especially because I never see anyone to play with while I am out and trying to keep with with some of these other cars by me is a joke.....

#23 ·
Sightings (2)

Post any Sightings in the great lakes area you see here!

I see it every day on my way to school, in kanakee right off river street- Maroon Zx3 with a Focus Sport deal in the rear window, uber dark tint, sounded/looked like a FS stealth exhaust..

-Shawn

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.