Focus Fanatics Forum banner

Third gen bordumb chat

73K views 505 replies 92 participants last post by  Opee33 
#1 ·
Here is a thread to talk about what ever you want (scratches, dings, age.) Or just to BS. I figured every other area has one why not you guys so here you go.

#272 ·
Sick as a dog today... but at least I am not at work... should go outside and measure my front fender for some decals though... if I can get out of bed. Thank god for wireless keyboards...

#275 ·
I do that as well, for those lucky enough to be off, we should appreciate others who may have to work.

#282 ·
Sorry Stick... I was really looking forward to that BBQ but I has to go to work today. One of the other managers resigned yesterday and I had to work alone this evening... Next time ;)

#286 ·
My hangar is empty too. I've been on vacation to sea world san Antonio since last Fri. And coming back this morning with no cars in the parking lot was weird....... I thought layoffs happened while i was gone.

#288 ·
Getting a trunk light installed...turns out FORD forgot to put one in. lol. Dealership iis getting Reno'd as Ford of Canada is mandating it for all dealerships. Showroom will be about 125% larger with a separate tower for the Lincolns. Pretty big job...especially how busy they are right now with the Employee pricing event happening. Cant understand how Ford does not have tips though for the 2012, because it would make sense. I wonder if i should try to find the app for therse forums...yah I am rambling.

#289 ·
Oh what fun it is moving all the threads into the new 2012 performance section .... already moved what I would say is close to 30 threads

#291 ·
One of the reasons this is happening is because you guys asked [thumb]

Imac is really coming in handy a lot better then my old slow laptop

#295 ·
Glad I just read this. I now know there's a performance section!

Sent from my MB860 using FF Mobile 2
Yep, was just created this afternoon. Misfire and myself will be Mods in that area as well. Just the tedious part for us to move all the old misplaced threads and start tiding up this section. [wiggle][hatchet]

#294 ·
Also now I get to learn how to use Terminal since I am on the mac. No more command line for me.

Also have to download and set up the android SDK again blah

#297 ·
Its one of the fastest growing areas on the forum. Its been getting more traffic then almost the rest of the site.

#298 ·
You know its strange, I am having a far easier time setting up the android SDK and eclipse plug in's on my mac then I did on my windows 7 machine. Almost as easy as my linux box.

#299 ·
And yes I know that OS-x and linux are both losly based on the unix operating system. But I though that with it being apple and everything locked down and closed source i would be having more issues.

#302 ·
Love being able to play classic games in terminal

Can also play snake, and tetris and a few others.

I know I am a dork

#304 ·
Are you familiar with using terminal? I am just starting out and learning the basic commands and how to navigate through the computer.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.