Focus Fanatics Forum banner

p0352 code after coil,plugs, and wires

2K views 3 replies 3 participants last post by  sleepyboy 
#1 ·
Hey all, I have a 2003 Focus SE with a 2.0 vin "p", 230K miles. It was running rough, bucking at low rpms while driving at highway speed, so I did a tune up. New coil pack, new wires, and plugs. Gapped the plugs to the spec on the sticker in the engine compartment. Now, it barely runs without stalling, and is kicking up p0352 code, and cylinder 1 misfire code. It was just running rough at first, but then kicked up a cylinder 1 misfire code, nothing else, so i figured it to be ignition. Ive triple checked the wires are on the correct coil post. The plug harness going into the coil appears fine, no cracked or loose wires. Im at a loss here. Any ideas?

#2 ·
ok so I just went to advance auto and picked up a cheap in-line spark tester, and it only has spark on cylinders 1 and 4 (standing in front of the motor, going from left to right.) 2 and 3 have no spark going to the plugs. Guess I got a crappy coilpack. Gonna try swapping it out tomorrow.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.