Focus Fanatics Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

**Nominations for September ROTM**

9K views 94 replies 40 participants last post by  OrangeSVTguy 
#1 ·
Please only nominate people that have

-50 posts
-Pictures in either our Online Gallery or a whole thread dedicated to just that car
-Are not stock.

Also please check out our 'SUBMIT YOUR FOCUS FOR ROTM' thread for possible candidates or to submit your own.
http://www.focusfanatics.com/forum/showthread.php?t=73312

Please do not post pictures in this thread unless you have been nominated or are nominating yourself. Thanks

The following people cannot be nominated until their 6 month time limit is up:

sstfocus
midknightrcr
mdfords
Andrewboy

NOMINATIONS END AUGUST 31ST!

#91 ·
I thought about doing the different body styles every month instead of picking a theme (cause I don't wanna copy anyone else ya know[:)]). Like have one month ZX3, then ZX5, then wagon & so on.

Also I have no problem with someone nominating themselves. If you want to get your car nominated then by all means nominate yourself and post up a picture of your car to get yourself out there. I always like to see different cars nominated every month. We have lots of great ones to choose from on here[thumb]

So with that, here are the nominees so far:

CatMostFeared
slocussvt
SaleenS121
Egz
Pappy

#95 ·
yeah catmostfeared. love his new "paint" job and it's just not tacky vinyls. it's permanant until he paints it again. that and i'm rockin his old whale tail [:D]

i would like to put it out there again that WuNgUnSVT has a nice 02 svt to RS conversion that is extremely well done and also some excellent custom lighting mods too. here's a pic since i screwed up the last time and can't go back to edit my post lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.