Focus Fanatics Forum banner

Nightly Boredom thread for the Night Stalking TX Crowd

5M views 42K replies 179 participants last post by  71shadow 
#1 ·
Ok instead of texting and what not lets do this the free way. So high guys [welcome] lets chit chat [wiggle]

#28,265 ·
Actually! Am on my phone and unfortunately I am a little slow and still haven't been able to learn how to navigate the forums on it I only have access to these because I am subscribed so thanks for the link

#28,267 ·
morning all..
gotta check this out on my phone in a sec to see what KK is talking about...

Spazz, i think i have 2 sets of tail lights and another set that are already tinted.
the tinted ones could use a wetsanding and maybe a new clear coat.. just to get them nice and super glossy again..
let me know..

#28,268 ·
So you "love" the sedan.... but the look you want is that of a hatch.... sounds about right.
Never said I wanted the look of the hatch. .. just that bumper with the quad exhaust. So (lifts middle finger at ya)...

#28,269 ·
or like this one... deleted the hatch part for yall so it doesn't confuse u all... that I don't want to look like a hatch just talking about the rear diffuser and exhaust... *mutters* "damn small minded people" grrrr

#28,272 ·
you know.. those are some good looking HATCHES...

Hatches are the best...

#28,276 ·
wait...
is KK the only sedan we have in the houston crowd???
cuz the only other one who was active.. traded it in for a hatch.. hahahahaha

its a sign KK... join the curved side...

#28,278 ·
wait...
is KK the only sedan we have in the houston crowd???
cuz the only other one who was active.. traded it in for a hatch.. hahahahaha

its a sign KK... join the curved side...
[:)][:)][:)][:)] that. Watch am going to start recruiting sedanz... and if not.. am ok being different.. u know there is that one Fiesta thing going around... so why not be different :)

#28,279 ·
that one fiesta thing???
hahaha
yeah.. the HATCHBACK!?!?!!

and i still have my SVT... ya know... HATCHBACK!?!?!?!?!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.