Focus Fanatics Forum banner

Ocean Shores Focus Wars

33K views 209 replies 24 participants last post by  MegaJoltSVT 
#1 · (Edited)
"Ocean Shores Focus Wars" [race]

WHERE: Ocean Shores "Bennett's Fish Shack"

WHEN: August 25th

WHAT:
- Meet up on the way there.(Focus' only)
- Everett (Dennys 128th Street Exit) at 7:00am.....Seattle(Dicks on 45th) at 7:30am.....Tacoma Mall(Krispy Kreme) around 8:30am.....Elma(Elma Bowling alley) 9:30am.....Ocean Shores(Bennett's) around 10:45am
- Line up the cars, hang out, eat & drink until 1:00pm
- Open time from 1:00 to 3:00 to go get checked into campground, hotel, or red-devil-04's lot. "Poker Run" will be going on at this time also, for a prize.
- Around 3:00 return for more competitions while cars are parked. More prizes!
- Prizes awarded at 5:00pm and then whatever...

Awards & Competitions
*Best Hatch
*Best Sedan
*Best Stance
*Best Audio
*Farthest Driven
*Poker Run Champ
*High Score Bowler

- Rendezvous headquarters will be inside Bennett's [drinking]

WHO: ( Camping/Hotel )

1. *C BertST (JR. & SR.) Tent, 4 chairs, pancake stuff, propane stove, pan, utensils
2. mcrcracer
3. LiciouzSVT (& friends)
4. *C Broncoboy80(& friends)
5. *C red_devil_04
6. * DGX3 (Canadian, eh?)
7. *C FecalRocket
8. euro170
9. *C matmatician campfire grill, pans, charcoal, firestarter logs... basically all the cooking equipment. I can also get some brats and beer to share.
10. *H grimmolate(from FJ)
11. McSVT(from FJ)
12. svt3d(from FJ)
13. Joshuaneufeld1(Oregon)
15. *C Nevin W (Canada)
16. svtgirliegirl(from FJ)
17. daveyboy
19. MegaJoltSVT (Oregon)
20. *C Mrjkerrs
21. *C kirkus8
22. felixthecat
23. Thugology101 (Oregon)
24. *C 420svt (Oregon)
25. Death Site DSI
26. myfocusrocks
-
-

See less See more
#126 ·
Update! We've been talking with Five Star Ford in Aberdeen and we'll make a quick drive thru there and will be picking up a new 2013 Focus to bring to the ocean with us. I asked for a Titanium!
We've also been talking to Tom at FocusFanatics who will be supporting us on this along with Raffi from FSWERKS.

#130 ·
That's awesome!

I won't be attending this I'm drivin out to Pullman friday for the weekend

#133 ·
We sent out a confirmation and phone # request PM to everyone on the list that we don't already have a phone # for. We'll be able to group text on the way there and let everyone know were the group of cars are at and if we need to wait on anybody.

-BertST Sr. (Ric)
#425-327-7204

#136 ·
Well from the OP list we have 22 possible, but kind of worried because we haven't gotten a lot of confirmation responses. We've got 8 for sure lol. Stan(euro170) says he can't afford it.

If only group texting were possible on an android. I may drive down and drive back the same day. Got a few things going on sunday. Not 100% sure if i can make it to this though.
Do what you can to make it.

#148 ·
Where do you plan on parking at Elma Lanes? If you actually park at the bowling alley the parking sucks (shared lot with the Chevron next door) But if you go to the next driveway down (Coffee Coop Espresso) there is a better parking area behind the espresso stand (plus coffee [hihi])

#152 ·
I sent you my cell number in a PM. Let me know when you guys hit Fort Lewis. Im right at the bottom of Nisqually hill, so Ill meet up with the group on the freeway and head to Elma with you.

#156 · (Edited)
We've got confirmation so far from:
BertST, LiciouzSVT, Broncoboy80, red_devil_04, DGX3, matmatician, grimmolate, Nevin W, MegaJoltSVT, Mrjkerrs, Thugology101, myfocusrocks, Death Site DSI w/ Storm DPD.

Haven't heard from:
McSVT, svt3d, Joshuaneufeld1, 420svt, Felixthecat.

If svtgirliegirl makes it she'll be coming from Westport.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.