Focus Fanatics Forum banner

Bama crew future meet ideas

4K views 79 replies 9 participants last post by  warneej 
#1 ·
FJ southeast has a dragon run planned for next year. Anyone from here wanna convoy up?

*Edited: Please post the information here as that link requires registration.

#42 ·
yeah it looked wayy better...the FL tags don't center so it was either all the way to the right or all the way to the left without a space and it looked stupid, but with the space it was nice and centered...

#47 ·
You guys can come to our club (well, sorta) meet. It'll be in Covington, GA at one of the members houses. It wouldn't bother me if any of you guys wanted to stop at my house that friday night and drive there with me saturday. We're debating on the 6th or the 13th of January. I'll keep you guys posted.

P.S. It's the same group of people that were in the G2G pics i posted in the showroom.

#52 ·
Everyone is more then welcome to stay at my house. I'm practically on the way to Covington. Just come right up 85. I've got plenty of room here. That way you guys don't have to drive as far in one day and we can all cruise there together. I do have a few other guys coming from here, Duratec27 and Silverzx301 (and his brother). It should be a good turn out. The meeting at my house was the biggest i had ever been to. If you alabama guys came it'd be even bigger.[:D]

#56 ·
The meet will be on the 13th @ 2. You guys are more then welcome to stay at my house that friday night. Whoever is coming, let me know so i can give my club a heads up and so i can pm my address to you.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.