Focus Fanatics Forum banner

She had a bath ^_^ (7 pics and a question )

6K views 91 replies 54 participants last post by  Sn4ckM4st3r 
#1 ·
Yep, she had a bath :) got waxed ( heh ) armour-alled, buffed and shined! and then i took her out for ice cream. BTW i suck at picture taking. Tried to crop them so they're smaller but i sucked at that too.

Um, was wondering, if anyone had any input on new tail lights, smoked, clear... or leave them alone? I'm not sure what i want to do with them and would like some input if possible :)

The infamous hated wing!!

Shinyyy

later on . . .

See less See more
#56 ·
lov ethe car, as a whole it really does flow, but just seeing the wing is bad

and i have a set of sedan tail lights, niteshaded for sale, 30 bucks n they are yours, only 1 qualm about em tho, pm if interested

#59 ·
As always...I love staring at your car...It's interesting that you got so many people telling you what to do in the beginning. There is a guy with a pre 05 Focus with a SAP spoiler and I have to say…it doesn’t look very good. The pre 05 is not boxy enough for it, I think. I like the lower spoiler and of course the shave handles (don’t ever let the battery run out). [8D]

#61 ·
haha...yeah. The wing. I just do not know what to do. * sigh * I'm afraid ill regret it if i get rid of it, plus id have to redo the paint and stuff cause of the holes which i cant afford atm

#62 ·
wow, that car is beautiful. i LOVE all the shave work. the wing actually does work.
i have never seen the filler in the trunk. looks great!

the wheels are the only thing that bothers me. and maybe the front bumper.

damn girl, the car is sex[thumb]!!!!

and and btw, im stealing a quote[:)]

#63 ·
scrammer you're only like the 5th person in history to be ok with the wing!! haha. I dont know why i like it so much, maybe it compensates for something >___> and i looooove the fact you quoted me [grinking]

#64 ·
i think the wing on the car as a whole looks awesome, wouldnt look right without it, so dont take it off, and really it is growing on me, just has that appearance alone without all the work you did that would make it look poopy, btw what wing is that, is that a wings west, cuz if it is its the same one i was looking for for my sedan

#69 ·
sexy ride! and hold your ears and cover your eyes for just 1 min......why are you all saying what to change on the ride? you all are sad. that is why its called a personalized car, not a conformed one. sorry for that, but if you want to make a change do it to your own, not someone elses. lol looks awesome, and i get a ton of crud about my wing also. like i said, and also what you said, i like it and thats it. keep it up!!!

#70 ·
^excellent point, thats why car modding is fun, cuz you can do what you want to your ride, not everyone will agree with it, no matter what, you wont get 100 percent to agree with anything you do, your lucky if you get 50 percent

#71 ·
thanks scott and klondike, yeah i agree, that why i said no matter WHAT i do to it SOMEONE wont like it, so im out to please myself lol, im not trying to win any awards for it, i just love doing it

#72 ·
thanks scott and klondike, yeah i agree, that why i said no matter WHAT i do to it SOMEONE wont like it, so im out to please myself lol, im not trying to win any awards for it, i just love doing it
Oh i bet you do....... lol[chairfall] [wiggle][hihi]

#74 ·
I know you dont wanna hear about people not liking the wing, but I think that the car would look good just straight wingless. It would just flow better in my eyes without any wing at all.

#76 ·
I love the shaved look! I honestly think that if you were wingless it wouldn't look quite as good. <---- I think that wing gives the sedan's rear end a little bit more body. Or at least I cant picture that car without that wing. EITHER WAY!!!! Looks amazing!

#77 ·
[wrenchin] cute, im not a big fan of wings but i really love yours. that wing adds balance to the rear of the car. ask any one whos modified cars before that balance is the key, because your front bumber is so eye grabing the wing compelments the rear. remember it is your car and no-one can tell you what to do with it. my idea for the rear tails would be to paint the lenes but leave circles where the light needs to come thru, it something i want to try on my car. [wrenchin]

#82 ·
^^^THAT is cool.....I had to go back and check that fuel fill and shaved fuel door out......lol

IF/When i repaint my car i will do the shaved doors, it's really clean. ever think abour the side mouldings too??? sometimes that looks good as well.

there was someone on here that took a black outline and sectioned off his tail lights...I can't find the post though. it was like taped off and he did the different sections. the reverse, brake and turn areas. it looked really nice. you could do something liek that insilver vynal. just a though

--> side note......there REALLY ARE girls that like cars.....amazing!!!![ohcrap]

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.