Focus Fanatics Forum banner

2008-2011 Picture Thread!!

2M views 9K replies 317 participants last post by  bwiren13 
#1 ·
Didn't see one of these yet. I just bought mine but havn't actually taken delivery of it yet. It is a 2011 SES 4door in Blue Flame Metallic with the lighter interior. I'll be sure to update my post with pictures when I get it. When you post put your mods before your first picture so we know what you have done. Look forward to seeing everyone's car's and am really looking forward to actually getting my car!!

#4,979 ·
Yes I have side exit exhaust.
I hit something on the highway and it blew my tires and it made me run into the wall in the median. There was a lip on the wall so the only real things it got was my wheels, bumper corners, and mirror.
Whatever I hit busted my radiator, and destroyed my oil filter and pan.
I think she may be done. =[

This IS the only car out of 64 that I have wrecked, and this is the 3rd time its been wrecked. Hahaha

#4,989 ·
FROM THIS:

TO THIS:

whos wit meh??!! ;}

i am over making my car a LOW RYDER!!
i wanna make a rally car!!
FOCUS RALLY PPL!!
(:)

ken block has changed my vision
so for the next couple of months i will be researching and exploring all kinds of rally and off roading performance parts..

does anyone else wanna start a trend?
low and slow meets HIGH and FLY (in da sky!!)
lmfao

WOOT WOOT
-Derek

#4,992 ·
Just now catching on! I. Am trying to start a new trend for some time now. I think I'm the only lifted 2nd generation focus out there!
Look up the rally thread in the suspension section, or shoot me a pm send I'll show you the way!

Posted via FF Mobile

#4,991 ·
There is a guy on the ST forum in SA that made his Ford Bantam Bakkie a Ken Block replica, must say it looks quite good..what you guys think:

#5,002 ·
Im really liking where this is going[thumb] I think we need more ppl going in the rally direction. Everyones doing the same thing more or less ( including myself) i think this'll be interesting

#5,012 ·
oh lol ok just nvr seen one so small lol but hey at least u got one right? lol....u know i was planing on changing all my bulbs for the front what would u suggest for the headlights....fog lights....and turns (pb the switch back lol)???

#5,013 ·
mmm, i'd go with silverstar ultra if you want a brighter whiter beam without blinding people. hid's in stock housings. big no no. fog lights you should talk to slammed, crice, misfire. they've all done it. i just don't feel like doing it. and the turns, i'd def go witht he switchbacks. you can find them on ijdmtoy.com. they are on ebay too for cheaper. just type in focus switchbacks and they should pop up. and if you want hid's either get the projectors that eagleye (or whatever the manufacturer is) sells or retrofit. sorry i'm in a rush. i'm sure someone could provide you with more info. i would post links but i gotta go somewhere. and/or pm me for more info. i've got more pics of my car i can show you if you wanted more ideas

#5,014 ·
ok yea i know bout the HID's in stock housing is a big no no i was looking in to projectors but alittle to pricey for me at the moment and thanks for the info ill deff look into the swtichbacks and talk to them guys bout the other lights...i have a few ideas my self like stock roof wing, 5 star SVT wheels but white, also some interior lighting from other ppl on the site an ive done some research bout some bolt ons for my motor but if anything else ill ask....thanks again

#5,020 ·
yea man no problem. glad i could help

heading out to teach a girl to drive stick. i'll post pics later of what the lights look like at night

#5,015 ·
Cool new mod blueflow, question, (and it's silly coming from me) I keep hearing about switch backs when in regards to LEDs in head/tail light housings. Is this in reference to keep them from flashing like a bulb is out?

Also I just got done repairing/modding my headlight turn signals, the tabs broke on both sides of the cars turn signal wiring harnesses and I just replaced them and opted to not hook up the running lights, I do have the turn signals still hooked up though and I love the look of the front of the car without that amber running light.

#5,018 ·
i know you said never mind but yes lol. i actually had to drive without my grill cause i needed a couple more things and i kept forgetting the led bulb was in so it blinked like crazy.

you should really do this mod. the color the white light produces is almost like the color of your car

#5,017 ·
hey vonkrause u still got some of them kits availble ive seen ur post and that looks like an interesting mod id like to do as well as the wood floor lol but not sure on a color i have a red car black interior but im looking into white rims so maybe either a red or white kit lol

#5,029 ·
Yup, it's still up in the BST section and I can do either or of those colors so just let me know what's up.

can we see what it looks like? (pics)

Ask and ye shall receive. Also I know I need HIDs in my headlights now, and for whatever reason my headlight LEDs on my projectors aren't working right now.

^^ parking lights

^^ Fogs and headlights turned on

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And on my way home from the liquor store I get stuck in between two trains...

#5,024 ·
wait huh?? ive just found like a bunch of parts mostly just head lights, hoods, tail lights, full body kits, exhaust, bunch of bolt on's, etc....are u saying once them are all gone theres no more?

#5,025 ·
No im not saying that by any means lol. Im saying from 3dcarbon. Take the aftermarket headlights for example. there is only one brand/style for our gen the eagle eye projectors. Other companies don't want to drop the money on development and production of aftermarket parts for a vehicle with a very small market of buyers for those parts.

#5,026 ·
Performance wise who else can you really name that makes parts for our car aside from FSWerks, CFM.
AEM,airraid, and K&N are such large companies that they produce cai/sri for just about every car now but that is the extent of their products.
Hell even FORD is no longer producing the sport suspension parts for the 06-07 that also fit our car. They never even made a year specific one for us lol

#5,027 ·
OH i c know what u were saying lol oops thought u ment everything in general lmao but yea its lame they onely make so much for our cars seems like every car i buy or have bought i can never get anything/much for aftermaket parts lol guess ill just go to the custom fab portion if need be lol

#5,028 ·
realized my camera sucks at night. so i just took a video of my friend driving my car instead. it's interesting to see what it looks like while im not driving

#5,032 ·
Hey guys I switched out my stock wheels and put 04 svt wheels on and I'm getting tire pressure errors on my dash every time I turn the car on. I'm assuming it because I don't have the pressure sensors in the svt rims? The air pressure is perfectly fine with the wheels. Also how can I reset this because i can get the message off the little mileage screen just not the tire pressure light off.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.