Focus Fanatics Forum banner

Utahns

731K views 10K replies 94 participants last post by  duvinclunk 
#1 ·
So anyone been to the races yet?

#31 ·
gah damn it, i know.... I'm without foci for a week or so (maybe more) the starter got jammed against the flywheel somehow, making it impossible to crank.... so basically though, I've ordered a new one so now I gotta wait till that gets here......and it's COLD in the morning, and WARM after school..... so now when I have to walk I have like this light jacket and a leather jacket on, and it sucks lol.

#32 ·
It's not cold. I'm on vacation in Arizona. =-)

#34 ·
Just had to say if anyone missed the Metallica concert tonight you missed the greatest show in 11 years. I got to meet the band and everything. IT WAS SWEEEEEEET. Pics to follow once I have a free second, but for now I need to sleep.

#35 ·
^^^ Ill bet that was sweet. I just got back from the NHRA drags in Vegas sunday night. and boy o boy, thats something you cant describe. There is nothing that will shake you the way a Top Fuel Dragster does as it passes you at 180+ mph....and thats not even top speed thats just the 60' mark lol

Can you imagine driving a car that does a 3.8 sec 1/4 mile at 320mph?

#36 ·
#38 ·
It should now.

#43 ·
lol......Carl I didn't expect to see you post here. :B

aww that sucks...... did the cop lower your speed though? [:D] lucky me I haven't gotten a ticket yet. not yet...

#40 ·
Oh I Did

#50 ·
Better hurry. Neverland has been sold.

#52 ·
hey everyone! i'm honestly really surprised to see more utahns in the focus scene. i see a lot of people with foci but i didn't know there were so many focus enthusiasts around these parts. i just barely got my '05 ZX3. any good hints on where to start with mods? i'm already probably gonna get some new rims and tires. and maybe do the exhaust and intake first but is there anything else you guys would recommend?

#53 ·
not as many as we'd like......but still. To be perfectly honest I think you should start with getting rid of any imperfections within the vehicle itself, then mod.... but of course ya gotta have some fun [cool]

I started with exhaust.... just couldn't stand the pos box in the back with the peashooter tailpipe [rofl] have any pics? good place to upload them is on photobucket.com, if you don't already have a photosharing site [thumb]

oh right, and [welcome] to FF [:D]

edit: and as my shop teacher says "If it doesn't make if faster, it's worthless" lol.

#55 ·
Sri

Howdy back Jeff and all:

I'm up in Eastern Idaho- on the I15 corridor. I'm thinking the person(s) who divied up the states by regions has never been in the west. It would sure have made more sense to ID the Mt West to include SLC on the South to Bozeman on the North, and Boise on the West to Jackson on the East side. Anyway, I'm enjoying the info on this forum and hope to get down to the Miller track and Bonneville again next summer.

I've only just begun to mod my '04 2.3 ZX3, but am already impressed with the "Fun" factor of the car. I hacked the lunchbox, have SVT suspension coming and am interested in SRI. Do you still have yours for sale? What are the details? I'm also going to be on the lookout for a set of 16" or 17" wheels in the future. I winter in the San Diego area so may have more options down there.

I will be checking in again.

Adios, David

#59 ·
hey it funny cause the only Svt i've seen around Ogden was blue one when i got off work and since then i've never seen any ever again. anyone one ever cruise state street or washington bulivard?
p.s I'm not the only SVt in Ogden am i?
I'll watch out for you......I'm on state sometimes, lol. [hihi]

#57 ·
I see SVT's all over Ogden. Where in South Ogden are you? I bet you've seen me in my 06. Red with the offset white stripe? There's a yellow SVT at Albertsons on 40th and Washington owner must work there. I also see red and blue ones. I've been seeing a blue one with a grey hatch and a big fart can a lot lately. I'm in South Ogden well I guess it's Ogden. The borders are weird.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.