Focus Fanatics Forum banner

Look who I ran into

2K views 15 replies 7 participants last post by  sleepyboy 
#1 ·
That's right it ch89spi ... CHRIS!!! [80?] Who has been stuck at work just about everyday ... ....

I was in the woodlands visiting a DJ friend of mine and remembered I had to visit Chris for the Mustang Show.

** Side Note** Those who turned in Mulla for this is now In the show. ** [:D][clap][driving]

It started to rain so I didn't take many photos.

-Ray-

See less See more
#6 ·
For those who don't know ... I LOVE TAKING PHOTOS ... That's why I made a career out of it ...

Thanks for the comment Tom-E09

-Ray-

#8 ·
........... hmmmm ........ no ......

We need more enthusiasm for someone to Sponsor such a group. We would need to be in the people's eye almost at every major car event. Because Sponsors are looking at how their image will be affected by such a choice.

I have thought of another idea ... but that's a whole new thread entirely ... and I don't think I am ready to drop the idea ..... ..... ..... yet ....

-Ray-

#10 ·
pics came out great. we couldn't chill too long due to the rain. i think maybe sometime we should do a late night meet i love being out around 1 n 2 am. maybe a ihop or dennys meet lol! it could be a saturday night and not a sunday night.
I have been busy at work but i got ok to take off for import/mustang/tx round up shows. i will see you there. i just need to find some time to really clean my car.

#16 ·
. i think maybe sometime we should do a late night meet i love being out around 1 n 2 am. maybe a ihop or dennys meet lol!
I.
Hit a member up!! Thats my lunch time [:p] Coty and I have been chillin' well we were till he got a job lol.

#12 ·
^^ YUPPERS ^^

"CLEAN" MEET ... lol ... Yeah a little get together to clean the cars ... inside and out.

-Ray-

#14 ·
^^ Are you doing the Mustang show too ? ??? ?? David ...

I only have you down for the Import Reactor ...

But if we get together and clean cars ... I wouldn't mind visiting Chris' Pad to clean the cars ... if it's okay with Chris.

-Ray-

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.