Focus Fanatics Forum banner

Focus Fest

14K views 132 replies 23 participants last post by  Tom 
#1 ·
Anyone in the Texas area planning on going to Focus Fest next year?

#98 ·
Last day of FocusFest this year is on my birthday. Ive already demanded to the wife that we make this trip. Surprisingly she didn't say no! Soooo lets see how this plays out. If we do in fact make the trip, I have an idea that will be pretty badass for the ST and how it will look for FF.

#106 ·
Welcome aboard the TX side.

Look forward to having you join us on the cruise.

YAY!!! That makes 2-3 Fully 100% committed to going.

Ray

#109 ·
Sound Good to me!! Who all is confirmed from TF?

From Dreamspeed so far I know of

Alex (Me) - Roush
Tom (Obviously) - Saleen
Big Body - ZX3
Tommy - ZTS
Justin -ST2
Marty - ST2 (I Think)
Jason (Pending a BS Law) - SVT

#110 ·
So far just ray and Travis(Myself) are seeming to be a go but there are also Alot of maybes and possibles and of course the new peeps to the Houston area say that they might come as well so we shall see what happens in the end haha

#114 ·
For TeamFocalize (Houston crew)

1 - Me
2 - Travis apparently
3 - Matt (Spraypaint)
4 - ShoOff (though not a team member of TF, he is part of the Houston side of going [:)] )
5 - Austin (Ausv7)

Maybe's:
Justin (VonKrause)
Paul (SleepyBoy)
Gerald (Chapa)
Chuck (ChuckDee)

Definite Can't
Daniel (SvviftSVT)
Don (Blue5ive)

#115 ·
That's all for now ... I know we have talked about it with all of the other guys, but they are neither here or there on it.

But it is nice to know we do have a total of 10-20 peeps in the Houston area. Just haven't had all together in a long while.

Ray

#116 ·
That'll make the caravan fun. Considering last time we had TDS and ray and the shenanigans extended through every state add a few more and I may just have to get me another gopro

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.