Focus Fanatics Forum banner

Focus Fest

14K views 132 replies 23 participants last post by  Tom 
#1 ·
Anyone in the Texas area planning on going to Focus Fest next year?

#6 ·
Drive in one day ... yup. But then stay for the weekend and head back.

I want to also find a trailer. Since there is AutoX ... I don't know if I want to drive the car that far and then push it out there without a trailer.

Ray

#13 ·
Go check the focusfest caravan section. I do believe we will be going through Dallas and as always the more in the caravan the better

#18 ·
If I go I definitely want a co rider, or if push comes to shove I could be a co rider. All depends too early to plan something, I'm a last min kind of guy lol
Get Zab to go with one of you guys if he's not driving.

I think TX is going to have a huge caravan to FF13.

#22 ·
If any tx guys need a co driver I can jump from car to car lol.... Unless carly (admiralzx3) goes cause them we are trailering my car up there since I don't trust it to make that far of a drive

#23 ·
I am sure as heck going to try and make this one. Might end up needing a co-pilot as well, would love to do the whole trip in one shot too.

#26 ·
Well, we can make it in one shot. Unlike last year, this trip is an easy straight.

But ... if we are caravanning, we won't be able to go as fast a single car can go.

May make the trip, 16-17hrs as oppose to 14.

If my wife and I can make it to Wisconsin in a day, I know I can make this a single day trip as well.

Ray

#27 ·
Sorry ... re-checked and it's actually 12.5 hours from here straight.

And if we go through Dallas (Houston Crew) then we add 30 mins to our ride.

So, yes, I know we can do the drive in a day and still play around at rest stops.

I AM DROPPING MY CAR AT A MECHANIC THE MONTH BEFORE WE GO ... SO that there's no worries.

Funny, I can make it to Kentucky, but I can't make it to Dallas .... hmm ... maybe I should skip stopping at Dallas. lol

Ray

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.