Focus Fanatics Forum banner

New Decal For The Cone Killers :)

4K views 12 replies 7 participants last post by  tukaniSVT 
#1 ·
Thought i would post this here for you guys, new decal design inspired by all of you who get out there and kill a cone now and then.

Can be found/ bought HERE

And im still offering auto-x magnets.
Hope you guys enjoy it.

See less See more
#6 ·
oh sorry Josh I saw this awhile back thought I commented. I like it but something bugs me about the top of the cone. not sure what though.

#8 ·
Get rid of the line at the top of the cone and put a tire track over the side like it's been run over and make the back ground disappear only have the cone and the letters for the sticker

#10 ·
I suggest following the font of TireRack ... since TireRack is a major sponsor for AutoX, it would flow better with the logo during Divisionals and Nationals.

Then I would re-visit the cone design. For me ... it doesn't resemble a cone.

I know I am being a bit critical and getting you late feedback ... but that's what I see.

-Ray-

#11 ·
Ray, i dont like using fonts that companies use for their logo, it just feels wrong to me, unless its a typical font then its ok, but a custom font like that just feels wrong.
If anyone has a photo of a cone knocked over feel free to post it up, i had a hard time finding anything.
As for the tire track comments, i can add them, but i try to keep things simple to keep costs down and make it easier for me and you guys.
I can do anything for anyone, i just try to keep things simple. Ill throw up some more designs and i enjoy the feedback.

#13 ·
I can respect a companies logo (you have to or you'll have legal issues ... lol ... as you well know) But maybe something close to it that is a typical font.

Looking back at it ... it's also the way the letters just begin to fall off. Kinda looks a bit sloppy. I feel you were trying to go for a fall over look like a cone killed ... but again, they looked to slanted.

And I would re-visit the cone design again.

-Ray-

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.