Focus Fanatics Forum banner

NEW POLL we need YOUR votes

1K views 9 replies 9 participants last post by  Hitaway 
#1 ·
#7 ·
my vote

i think we need to have it in central, U.S.A, like Tennessee or sumn so a bunch of us from all over can go i'm in ny and there are alot of foci friends here and we go to carslile pa every year and have a bunch of foci for the all ford nationals, but i know we would all love to go to fofo fest if it was closer!!!!! My b.f. and i go with his dad to thunder valley in Tennessee its a nice place!!!! thats my vote!!![thankyou] [loveff]

#10 ·
You all realize that FF hasn't been in Arizona right? It has been in Arkansas.....not AZ.

Anyways...Yeah, Carlisle is big every year for the MA and NE. Since last year it's now called, "Focus Rising"...we usually get about 30-50 foci.

For FF, I think that somewhere in the mid-west / atlantic would be best....Maybe leaning more towards Mid-West because it's fair to both coasts. Illinois, Indiana, etc.

And the reason you can't vote is because the vote has finished and has been moved.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.