Focus Fanatics Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

NEW POLL we need YOUR votes

1K views 13 replies 9 participants last post by  kenzx3 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
#9 ·
Yep but the fools think because there regain has the most votes it going there, not the fact that is your take a much higher density in the east. Square mile wise the north east mid atlantic and south east it still the same or less then the west coast

#10 ·
You would think some of the regions with a low probability of having the most votes, would have voted for the next larger region. Like the vote for Mexico; why not vote for whatever region Texas is in? I understand the poll isn't about where you would like FF10 to be, but really? Mexico? I guess the flip side of that is, these "wasted" votes are more beneficial to the MA.

And, what's with the "other" region? Kinda sounds like a nice place to visit.

#11 ·
I find what Brian is saying funny too, that these idiots are like "OMGaz!, my region has 50 some votes, more than others by like 2, it's gonna be here OMGaz!!!" Funny thing is that region had a similar event to Focus Rising this past year called California Focus Rush and hmmmm had 7 cars show to it. Just saying [dunno]

Also, you also gotta look at one thing if it ends up in the west that's even more folks that would want to go to Focus Rising. And lets say they have it in the West and get like 40 Cars (probably what they would get to show) and our plan for Focus Rising nets 100 Foci, then whose shit don't stank? And no I'm not talking about Andre 3000 and da Love Below, I'm talking about the Mid-Atlantic and the EAST COAST!!!! Even if Focus Rising were to beat a possible West FocusFest I think it would be rather awesome to beat them even if it were even by a car.

BTW, I'm trying to get a Event Forum for Focus Rising over on the Jet as well [thumb]

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.