Focus Fanatics Forum banner

My Ford Focus Zetec S

17K views 63 replies 24 participants last post by  stavros03 
#1 ·
My Ford Focus Zetec S 1.6 EcoBoost :)

Got a few more photos from today, not to good at taking pictures but tried my best lol. Need someone who can take them properly.

few pictures of the inside

Sorry about the photos lol

Picture with moms car

Went To Alton Towers today so i thought id share pictures of my dads my uncles and my car, mine being the middle one. Had so many looks on the way up, sorry about the picture quality not very good as was excited to get to the park lol. Hope you enjoy.

See less See more
#9 ·
No worries [thumb]

With the crome weather strip, IDK other then carefully removing it and replacing it with the black stripping. I believe some have used plasti dip on theirs and turned out pretty good.

#17 ·
Wow love the Zetec S excellent looking car - love the group shot - thanks for posting mate.[headbang][cheers]

#28 ·
Its funny when people from UK come on here and say "problem with 57 plate" people on here from The States get confused. lol

And for next time. Click
. It will turn yellow
. Then hit
for the last post you want to quote. They will all be quoted in a single post. [thumb]

#53 ·
Not always, though heat can help it conform to more complex shapes.

anything from the american focus you got to send it ?:)
Perhaps we should start a trading thread for North American and European owners, for swapping parts? [:)]

I don't have anything on hand at the moment, unfortunately.

#42 ·
We just get the trim levels and Flexfuel badges. Nothing like that.

Want to part with it? [hihi]

#45 ·
Goooorgeous car man.

Things that American Focus doesn't get (yet?) that I am envious of: 1.6L Ecoboost. 6 speed manual. Those wheels. Red interior accents (yes I know we have Tuscany Red, but I prefer this). Oh and HID's on Fiesta!

Honestly, if there was no ST, this is the car I'd be buying! Possibly a different color, but man the white looks great!

#54 ·
Ordered it for march !

Pictures with my ZS!

Engine sounds so good when you put your foot down and the response is spectacular!
Turbo kicks in so quick compared to my ZS, handling is brilliant when going round the round about it felt smooth, don't know how to explain it but didn't feel like it was going to come out. Soon as you put your foot down the steering feels heavy, like you have to keep it in line.

As for the seats oh my god, so comfortable. i love it, anyway let the pictures do the talking.

#56 ·
Looks great. They should have made the 1.6 Ecoboost standard in the USDM spec cars. Alas we never get the good stuff.

sent from my Samsung Galaxy SIII using tapatalk

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.