Focus Fanatics Forum banner

Focus RS & Focus Cosworth - How much are you willing to pay?

330K views 445 replies 282 participants last post by  BryanPendleton 
#1 ·
If Ford Motor Company brings the Focus RS & Cosworth to North America, would you buy one? If yes, how much are willing to pay?

Also, if you are interested, you can complete the petition below and we'll forward the information to Ford.
Sign Here! Petition to Ford Motor Company

We would also like to hear your opinions, so please feel free to express them here.

See less See more
#363 ·
Man this is an old thread ... and never ran into it. I have always loved the RS models ... and the new one is coming ... so is there still a petition to bring that one in at least?

-RAY-

#367 ·
Saw an RS crusing the streets yesterday...I want to bring one home so bad....nearly impossible to find one for sale:(

#369 ·
so 2010 might be the year for the RS to hit the US! What does everyone think!?!?!

Ford is promising it... hopefully they deliver...

#370 ·
so 2010 might be the year for the RS to hit the US! What does everyone think!?!?!

Ford is promising it... hopefully they deliver...

#371 ·
#373 ·
^^ There's at least one online video road-test (a very good one done in and around Monte Carlo), that indeed says while Ford has NOT eliminated torque steer with its Revo-knuckle, it's not bad at all...

#375 ·
I wouldn't imagine that the RS will come to the states under 30K. We currently have the EVO and STI here and both are well over the 30K mark reasonably equipped. It is true that they both are AWD cars but with the new front wheel drive technology in the RS it is a very compelling against the other two in a road test for sure. I think it's realistic to expect the RS to retail at around the 33 to 35K price point well equipped and I would be in line to get it.

#380 ·
The American auto industry would be in good shape by 2011 if Ford and Chevy had the same European specs on their cars in America. Our politicians won't allow that.

The only thing that the U.S. has on Europe is crash safety standards that the govt. inforces.

Average European cars in general are more stylish, generally have good economy, and can perform half way decent. Europe gets the RS, Type Rs, etc.

It is stupid.

I love my SVT, but an RS (2002, not new one) would have been cooler, but it was never offered here.

The new RS is very cool. I like the green one.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.