Focus Fanatics Forum banner

2008-2011 Picture Thread!!

2M views 9K replies 317 participants last post by  bwiren13 
#1 ·
Didn't see one of these yet. I just bought mine but havn't actually taken delivery of it yet. It is a 2011 SES 4door in Blue Flame Metallic with the lighter interior. I'll be sure to update my post with pictures when I get it. When you post put your mods before your first picture so we know what you have done. Look forward to seeing everyone's car's and am really looking forward to actually getting my car!!

#707 ·
Thanks for sharing Camo! [thumb] The install came out nice. You are the first one on the forum to have the stripe kit for the sides and hood of the 08-11 sedan (besides our post of course). We made Kyle's Focus build number 001 since it was the first Focus of this generation that we worked on. Feel free to be build number 002, the second 08-11 Focus sedan with our graphics kit.

#712 ·
clean looking ride there misfyre.... :p

Seriously like it though

#724 ·

I'm not sure about everyone else but I hate chrome on the fofo, if it's your thing then awesome but me=chrome hate [thumb]

#725 ·
Thanks guys ... I've had the tinted tails for a while now (couple weeks? lol) ... and was killing me to not have the tinted headlamps and the black grille .. I just had to do it last night (was gonna wait till the weekend, but I couln't wait anymore ... lol)

Oh, and I know she's sitting high ... the FRPP springs/shocks are getting installed on 7-2-11 [:)]

#726 ·
Did you get the lights from the dealer? How much are they now? still $300 a pop? I still badly want the dark lights :(

Anybody with them leftover from the Projector swap, let me know!! Remember I was screwed by that guy on the dark style lights....

#727 ·
Hey names mike, I dont recall posting my 2010 focus on here:

Its a 2010 Focus S Bought it Feb 2010. Here are few pics: Mods are in my sigg

How she looked first day I got her.. BONE STOCK

#728 ·
Nice ride, have you seen what kind of MPG's you can get out of it with the exhaust and tune?

#735 ·
Once I get money I'm buying a set. Ford should of made the ses black accent the standard and the chrome ses. I hate chrome!

Crazy thing I saw this about a month ago and thought the seller was on drugs for selling them at $95 a piece

#737 ·
I would do that also but I plan on doing a retrofit with Morimoto Mini H1 projectors. I have only one car thus I need to have an extra set of headlamps for that just in case "epic fail" on the retrofit and being stuck having a car thats "street illega". I do plan on having black housing tho!

#738 ·
^ gotcha dude. you actually asked me to tell you how it went if I ever did it (on the other forum tho).

either way I followed the how to that floating around, brian whites headlight baking recipe

getting them open was pretty smooth tho and they look sweet

#750 ·
@staticsword great looking coupe! Always love the black on black. Do you plan on getting projectors for those HIDs your running?

I actually got a quote to paint my 4 dr matte black, no way im coughing up 2600 to do that... save that money toward a turbo kit

#753 ·
As for the Hid, I do plan on projectors down the road, maybe a nice Christmas gift. They do not blind at all right now, Have them angled down and made people drive in front and pass me to make sure they didn't. No one has complained yet or flashed me. But I would like to get them just to be safe, plus they throw the light a lot better.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.