Focus Fanatics Forum banner

Has anyone been to japan?

4K views 13 replies 9 participants last post by  FocusZX3Hatchback 
#1 ·
Ive been woundering... Do they make Focus's in japan? Thanks

#2 ·
I've been there but only in the airport. LOL I think you can buy them over there but they do not make them. lol

#5 ·
I'm stationed in japan, and they do not make focus's over here. i am in the Air Force. All they have here is skylines, rx7, subaru's, and a whole lot other cool cars

#6 ·
I used to live there, and I rarely saw any american made cars or European for that matter. I'll let you know when I go back.

Hey Az, what squadron are you in? Whats your afsc?

#7 ·
dwdgsi03, I am part of the 35 MXS Squadron, I work 16's Egress, what about you, were were you at in japan and what is ur AFSC, let me know, later

chris

#8 ·
I'm in the 81 Med Ops squadron working in the ER as a 4N051. I lived in Misawa with my dad for 5 years, but I'll be over here on my own for once within the next year. I'm in the process of being sent over to Korea, and Yokota, Japan is gonna be my BOP.

#12 ·
i've seen a focus (sedan) in japan, and explorer, corvett, pickup truck, and some others that i cant believe someone would bring here. yeah, everyone who can drive, skyline, few altezza, and putting rims and body kit on a vans and station wagons are the popular choice.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.