Focus Fanatics Forum banner

Nightly Boredom thread for the Night Stalking TX Crowd

5M views 42K replies 179 participants last post by  71shadow 
#1 ·
Ok instead of texting and what not lets do this the free way. So high guys [welcome] lets chit chat [wiggle]

#4,225 ·
And Paul, they actually came by to pick up my throttle body, ORP and tires. Getting ready for AutoX in the next weekend. And I am double driving with Zab. So, decided since my car is down and out, swap parts until I get mine back up to snuff.

-Ray-

#4,226 ·
ok guys and chuck. i have 98% decided that i am going to start saving up to buy a SC300 or SC400. i am going through some serious want right now.
i have been thinking the same thing for like 2 years. how funny. I had fun with one on 59 one day and then the guy came into the Container Store while i was at work. He had it fully done (widebody kit, custom paint, full engine build,etc). It was beautiful. Now just to find one that is manual. V8 ftw!

#4,227 ·
And Paul, they actually came by to pick up my throttle body, ORP and tires. Getting ready for AutoX in the next weekend. And I am double driving with Zab. So, decided since my car is down and out, swap parts until I get mine back up to snuff.

-Ray-
Oh, cool. Does this mean I get to have a SVT header swap for a little bit [deviltail]

Just kidding unless....... [dunno] [:p]

#4,229 ·
Justin, forgot to ask if you weighed one of the Assettos b4 you put it on? Have heard they were under 17lbs but TireRack could not confirm. Figured in 16x7 they should be lighter than my stock 5 spoke 16x7s.
Aw hell, was on my phone at work when I posted that, I have the Sparco 10 spoke rims. I reread the post and realized it... [unsure]

Anyway here are the pics I promised about.

And a little before... Hated those wheels!

#4,232 ·
Upper Tranny? ... You mean the Driver side Motor Mount?

Do you have poly mounts? Or stock ones? I remembered you changed them ... just didn't know to which.

-Ray-

#4,236 ·
just found out i might get backstage.. its always good knowing attractive females..[drinking][grinking][vommit]

#4,238 ·
^^ Backstage for what?

And if you know some lady friends ... pretty ones ... let me know. I might need some new models for some up and coming photoshoots.

-Ray-

#4,239 ·
Yep those be Assettos. Look really good on your car. Like the cf hood too.
Thank you, as for weight, no idea on exact # but they are hella lighter than the stock ones. When I get a chance I'll weigh one. But I don't have a scale atm.

#4,240 ·
ray ill be your model, ill put a skirt on and everything. H/O ill see if i can find the pic of me dressed up as britney spears to give you an idea

Edit: here ya go ray. I look pretty. and it was the best halloween cosutme ever!!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.